CHAPTER 12: A new place

Start from the beginning

"She is Martha reincarnation" he muttered to himself. He tightened his eyes trying to remember but it gave him pains on his head. Maybe he shouldn't force it.

He sighed remembering the kiss. Why did he do that in the first place? His mind drift to how he yelled at her and guilt slowly creeps into him.

A little while longer, he felt the chilling aura.

"Come out.. There's no need for you to hide" he ordered.

"I wasn't hiding" A deep voice sounded behind him and he turned to look at him.

"Then what were you doing" Dracula asked.

"Just observing your highness" Cassiel said walking closer with a smile while Dracula stared at him blankly.

"It's nice to see you again Dracula.. but I never thought you'd lose your memories as soon as you wake up" he said.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"A demon Lord just like you.. I can help you get your memories back if you want" he said.

"How?"

"You just need to follow me" he said.

Before Dracula could reply the urge of seeing Diana hit him again and he frowned.

"She is in trouble" he muttered. "What did you do?" He asked.

"I didn't do anything.. I guess those two found her already" Cassiel replied.

"There two others? Fuck!" He vanished quickly to the school campus and the view before him shocked him. Diana was hit by a lady wearing a mask. She landed at the middle of the road trying to get up when fast moving truck was about to hit her.

He vanished and took her away from the road and appeared in a quiet corner. He could hear her heart beating so fast. She must have been so scared and he blamed himself for leaving her just like that.

The tears in her eyes when she raised her head hurts him and he clinched his jaw.

"Are you alright?" He asked and she hugged him tightly instead and he drew her close inhaling her sweet scent.

"What took you so long?" She sobbed.

"I'm sorry little woman. Sorry I came late" he said lightly patting her hair then placed a kiss on her head gently until she passed out in his arm.

"Dracula" The lady with a mask on came before him. She tried to move close but he immediately threw her against the wall using his power.

She hissed and was shocked by what he did. Her eyes glowed purple immediately.

Another guy came on view. His eyes moved from Diana and back to him. The expression on him doesn't look pleased.

These must be the two other demons.

And lastly Cassiel appeared.

"What the fuck!!" Mara yelled at both of them.

"You knew about this?" Aaron asked.

"Yes" Cassiel replied without no emotion.

"Why didn't you tell us? No.. I mean why didn't you kill her? How the fuck is she back huh!" Mara snapped.

Dracula growled at her and she scoffed.

"She's Martha reincarnation.. no one is allowed to hurt her until we get to know who she really is" Cassiel said.

"Bullshit! She's Martha fucking bloodline, we should just end her!" Aaron yelled.

"Touch a single strand of her hair and I would kill you" Dracula warned.