ep 1 / first meeting

¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

In basement

??? 3 : How dare you to ,betrayed us huh?
Man : Sorry sir, I won't do this again...*beg*
??? 5 : for that you need to be alive...*boom shot on his head*
??? 1 : okay boys c'mon let's go home now mom call me and said to come home early she wants to say something to us....and guards clean this mess..*guards nodd*
Everyone : okay *with all of them left from there*

Meanwhile with y/n

Y/n mom : y/n get ready dear the guests are going to come soon...
Y/n : yes mom i ' m going to get ready...*She went to her room to get ready as the special guests are going to come. Well, she knows who is going to come... Well today one family is coming to see y/n for marriage...well it both girl and boy's agree then marriage date also fix plus engagement date to and all the other things*

*Soon they heard the doorbell ring y/n dad opened the door and saw Kim's family standing there. Well, they are a long family. I can say that Mr Kim and his brother's families are there.... Well to see a girl for marriage it is obvious that the whole family will be come and be present there well if any good thing happens in family all the family will be present and on the top of that if it about marriage then who will leave this chance bcz every adult of the family are wait for the day when their kids marry*

Y/n dad : hey my friend how are you *hug mr Kim* come inside plz....*they all came inside..and settle down on the sofa*
Mrs Kim : It's very nice to you all again Divya(y/n mom)..*smile*
Divya ( y/n mom ) : yeah me to...
Mr Kim : oh so this is your kids bhavin(y/n dad) ?
Bhavin ( y/n dad) : yes this is Ren my elder son and she is Bela Ren's wife..y/n is second, he is Rajat he is third ,and last she is Jasmine my last child..

Y/n siblings & Bela : namaste uncle & aunty
Sofia( Mr Kim 's cousin brother) : oh so you have 4 nice kids..
Divya (y/n mom) : yes... Anyway let me and call y/n...
Jasmine (y/n sister) : no no mom you stay here i will go and call y/n di...
Y/n mom : okay child you and call her...Bella you also go with Jasmine..*Bella nodded her head she went with Jasmine to call y/n who is in the room getting ready*

Y/n bedroom

Bella : y/n are you ready...? *Ask y/n who is doing her touch up*
Y/n : yes bhabhi  i'm ready...m i looking good? *Ask her sister and her sister in law..as her sister in law set her hair a little bit*
Jasmine : yes di you look super gorgeous now let's go down and see your soon to be husbands are looking so handsome...let go let's go i want to talk with my brother in laws...
Bella : chill Jasmine chill First let y/n talk to her soon to be husbands then you talk now let's go down...*they nodded and went downstairs to living room*

Back to living room

*BTS are kinda impatiently waiting for y/n but still maintain a cold face as if they are not interested in this marriage but from inside their heart beats so fast like faster than metro train..soon they all hear ankle sound coming from stairs they all look towards the direction and saw y/n is coming down with her sister and her sister in law...y/n good so good in red saree...BTS eyes were stuck on y/n figure while y/n look down in shyness*

Y/n mom : come y/n give tea to everyone...*y/n nodded her head and took serving plate from her mom and started to give tea to everyone while BTS still lost in y/n beauty...*
Lisa : woah y/n unnie looks so beautiful..*amazed by y/n beauty*
Rose : y/n unnie you look beautiful and gorgeous...*as she said that y/n blush at her comment*
Y/n : thank you ☺️ *smile*