Inside a doctor was giving her medicine that she was not ready to take. She asked the doctor and nurses to go from there and went to Atike Sultan. " You saw Gevherhan, right? Shamelessly ask me how I am. She is been lying to me all this time and she still is." " You need to calm down, Atike what can you do? The more you get into this the more you'll suffer. The more you'll be hurt." " Do you think I care, Mihrimah? When I saw them together, I was devastated. Could it get worse?"

In the city all the houses were burnt, the people were on the roads, and helping injured persons and each other. " If the people are restless, the disasters are likely to happen, you said, Kadizade Effendi. You were right. Here there are. " Kadizade Effendi a scholar was walking with some of his people looking at the city. " Pity. What a pity." " We're all suffering the consequences of the sins committed by the hypocrites." One of the men spoke Kadizade Effendi looked ahead and ordered " Go to squares, to the streets. Talk to people, and tell them why these disasters are happening. We have been telling for years. If they do not follow the right path, they not be able to get away with these disasters. Especially warn the smokers and those who frequent the cafes and neglect their homes, with appropriate language and invite them to the right path. Tell them to stop doing these things."

Mihrimah went towards Murad's Chamber and went inside, none of the Guards stopped her because it was instructed to Murad that Mihrimah didn't need any permission from him to come in the room

Mihrimah went towards Murad's Chamber and went inside, none of the Guards stopped her because it was instructed to Murad that Mihrimah didn't need any permission from him to come in the room. Mihrimah looked at Murad, sitting on the bed thinking something. She knew that he sensed her presence and went and sat beside him. They remained silent for minutes when Murad spoke " It was a tough night. I feel like I'm in the flames. When I close my eyes, I see that woman's face. Her pain, her anger, her tears... She cut me off. ' you couldn't protect us. Can you call someone who fails to protect his people a sultan?' that's what she said. I was there all night. I was with them, I jumped in the flames. To protect them, I risked my life and in return, I heard those words." Mihrimah look at him and took his face in her hands and spoke. " Look into my eyes. Murad, you should ignore those words, you did everything thing to protect your people you are a brave leader. Don't let the flames burn your soul. Don't let them burn down that heart." " Maybe I need to burn, Mihrimah, like a candle. I should burn down to ashes."
Mihrimah gently placed her hand on Murad's shoulder and said, "No, Murad. You don't need to burn like a candle. You are not meant to be consumed by the flames. You are meant to shine bright like a star, to guide and inspire others. You have so much to offer, and you can make a difference in the world. Don't let the challenges you face dim your light. Instead, let them fuel your passion and your determination to make a positive change. I believe in you, Murad. I believe that you will change everything. You should believe it too. Don't lose hope. And remember, I am always by your side. I am ready to exist or be destroyed with you." Murad looked at her and hugged her tightly, kept his head on her chest, and closed his eyes in comfort.

Mihrimah hesitated but hugged him back and stroke his hair. " Can you be with me for some time, please? I-" "Shush..." Mihrimah nodded and held him close. She continued to stroke his hair gently, offering him comfort and support as he needed it. "Whatever you're going through, I am here to help you through it. You don't have to face it alone." Murad then again spoke " Always? Or is it only because you pity me?" Mihrimah looked at him. "Murad. Whatever happened in the past, as your wife it's my responsibility, I am here for you always, not just because I pity you." Murad backed out of the hug and looked into her eyes sadly and spoke " Responsibility? You mean you'll never forgive me and be with me not just because of responsibility but also love?" Mihrimah looked at him with a soft expression. "Murad, I am here for you because I want to be, not just because of any sense of responsibility. I know we've been through a lot, But don't forget in this power struggle, I'm always there for you." She reached out to take his hand, offering him reassurance and support.