7. Absolute owner of Ottoman Property

Istanbul, Topkapi Palace......

Kosem Sultan was in her room looking at some documents

Kosem Sultan was in her room looking at some documents. When door opened and Murad came in. " Mother, Good morning. " Kosem stood up and wished back, " Good Morning, my son. " Murad took her hands and kiss the back of it.

" I came to ask for your blessings in this blessed day." She smiled and replied " My prayers are always with you. But what do you mean by blessed day? " Murad just looked at her without replying. " You went out without telling anyone last night. Tell me, what happened? " " Mother, I have made important decisions. Very important decisions for me and the state. " Kosem Sultan looked at him and kept her hand at his face and asked " What's wrong with you? You've got a poker face. Won't you tell me what your plan is?" Murad looked at her and spoke " You will wait, mother. You will find out with everyone." With that he nodded and went away. Kosem just looed as he walked away and started to think .

Here, in the courtyard there were a large amount of people were gathered for the council

Here, in the courtyard there were a large amount of people were gathered for the council. As the soldiers came in the courtyard one of them went to Topal Pasha and asked " What do you think, Pasha? Do you think he will give us what we demanded? ". " I spoke to him myself, Osman the Witch, there is nothing to worry about. " "Well, Bıçakçıoğlu was killed last night. We don't know who did it. " listening to this Topal just looked at him and sign him to go back. Then he went back to his place and stood with other Pashas. Then there came a man, by his looks it was clear that he was not a pasha nor a common man. " Why are you here, Evliya Çelebi? " A pasha asked him. " I saw people marching on the place, and I thought 'Damn! A turmoil will break out!'. And I thought I should be there. You think I am right?" All the other Pashas just looked at him and then at each other. Just then two soldiers came holding a mace. It was so heavy that they were unable to bring it. looking this all the people present got tensed. " Wow, wow , wow... Look at that mace! Two man can hardly carry it."Evliya Çelebi exclimed.

On the other side of the courtyard Murad was wearing his crown. And the door opened and a soldier announced.

Behold! His Excellency Sultan Murad Khan!