5. The Thorne

Author's pov...

It has been two weeks that Mihrimah Sultan is in the place and she was enjoying her stay here but she missing her family also . In this whole week she got to know many things about Murad and the empire. Murad was crowned as the sultan when he was only 16 years old being a ottoman prince he knew how to rule but the grief of his father was something he wasn't able to get over with and the constant rebels of the soldiers wasn't helping much . Kosem Sultan is helping murad in getting whole power of the saltanat in his hand . Kosem Sultan she greatly admire that women. From being a slave to becoming a sultana and gaining the trust and love from not only her uncle [ Sultan Ahmed ] but also from the saltanat. She have listened from her mother and others about her journey and mind telling you it takes a lot of strength to lost our family infront of our own eyes and not being able to do anything about it.
Mihrimah also learnt a lot about the harem of Murad about how my women are there in dreams of becoming a sultana by giving birth to a son for Murad . She also got to know about how Murad was not interested in any girls of the harem. And talking about Murad, Mihrimah was very happy with her current relation with Murad and somewhere she started to realise that she liked that man known as the sultan of the empire. In the whole time she concluded about Murad that he was a very fine looking man who knows how to get out a lot of emotions out of her by sometime doings things and by the ways he talks with and maybe by the way he looks at her.... and that he was a person who was very sensitive about things which was his . She also know that Murad was not just a man who was very gentle and patient person but he can be very deadly if he wanted to.

Being the princess of the Ottoman Empire Mihrimah knew a lot about politics and the empire she know how Murad was known for his cruelty and his violent actions . She know how he killed his own brother and mens for their disloyal action towards the saltanat. She also knows how the rebels were there at the time of his crowning , how people wanted her father to be the Sultan rather that that of Murad. One of her main reasons for agreeing to marry Murad was this because she know that her baba was someone who always respected and admired his brother the late Sultan Ahmed for not killing him like the rules stated. Mihrimah thought that may be her marrying to Murad will change the mind of the people who was against him and will stop using the people's love for her father to go against Murad . She knows that if they succeed in doing something which can make it look like her father wanted the throne Murad will probably kill her father and brothers or looking them up , yes it was true that Murad loved and trusted his uncle with his life but if something happens which will be against him or the saltanat Murad will not hesitate punishing her father and brothers and then there will be no things that can be done because only having a small doubt of going against Murad was enough for punishment which was death. And she know by then mybe her being his wife would also not matter.

Mihrimah loved her father and her brothers more than anything and maybe because of this she agreed to marry Murad but she never thought that Murad would treat her so nicely what she thought was that maybe he was marrying her because it was something his father wanted . She married him keeping the fact in her mind that it doesn't matter if her marriage life will not be one of love and like of the fairytales but what matters was her family and she was ready to take lives and give her life for her family. But now that she was here there was this one thought in a corner of her mind that maybe, maybe she can have a happy marriage life and that she can be truly the other half of Murad and can be the true legal Wife of Sultan Murad and she was ready to work on this . She was ready to give her efforts in her marriage life .

Murad on the other hand was very satisfied with all the things going on with Mihrimah

Murad on the other hand was very satisfied with all the things going on with Mihrimah . He was happy knowing that Mihrimah is now somehow starting to feel something for him yes it was not love but knowing he was not only one working in this relationship was a great relief. But there was also things going in the court like the rebels of the Janissaries . He know there was someone who was trying to create this hype and he was aware that whoever is that person he or she have some power in the state and the army . And he has his own ideas about who this so called someone can be but he can't do anything about this even if he is the Sultan, because there is no evidence against that person to be proven against this whole thing. He knows that whoever this person is they wanted only one thing that was the throne of the Ottomans and for that they were using his uncle by portraying that he can take his throne. He was sure that he need to do something about this or he was going to lost his empire which was the hard work of his ancestors and for that he needed the whole control over the Janissaries.

Murad also knows that his uncle never wanted the throne want he wanted was a very beautiful and powerful family and he was also aware that his uncle was always as his backbone with the way he handles half of his empire under his orders . He was fully aware that Sehzade Orhan his uncle was one of the man who can give his own life for the saltanat and him . Whatever happens but there was also one thing clear in his mind that the saltanat was his and he will do anything for its betterment everything even it it means to fight a war he was ready. The Saltanat was something his father left for him and he can do anything to keep it for himself.

Hello guys comment if you like the way the story is going on and yeh who do you think was plotting against Murad??🤔