"Regardless, even after all that, my body's beat." Uta said. "Getting used to Dubstep strained my legs as well."

"I'll say. It hurts to move and I had to patch you up!" Ace complains. "And I'm the winner here."

"That's what you get for winning." Uta said without a care in the world.

The two stare up at the cloudy sky and stay silent for a while.

"By the way, I'm confused." Ace said rubbing his chin. "The power of the Sing Sing Fruit has the power to put people to sleep when they hear it, right?"

Uta looks over at Ace confused.

"When you were singing back then to improve your haki, you could've sent me to sleep and finished me off with armament haki attack." Ace said. "Did you hold back?"

"What you said would've been the logical way to win." Uta said. "But let me ask you, will singing make you stronger?"

Ace listens carefully as Uta begins to explain herself.

"My singing is made to bring joy to people." Uta said sternly. "It's not a weapon or a fighting skill."

Ace nods in understanding.

"I sing for others and for myself." Uta said. "I sing to make people happy and to feel better. To bring joy and heal sorrow. I sing to bring strength."

Uta looks at Ace and glares at him.

"Don't ever suggests that I should use music as a weapon." Uta growls as she glares at Ace.

Ace raises his hands up in response and nods.

"Anyways, since I lost, that means I get to sing a song for you, right?" Uta asks.

"That was the deal." Ace confirms. "Also, to accept you as a brat."

Uta clicks her tongue in annoyance. She forgot about that part and now wished she made a different bargain.

"Just hurry up." Uta said annoyed. "Out of all of my songs, come up with one."

"You know, I've heard your music before." Ace said. "But now that I know your Uta, there's one song that I've yet to hear."

"And what's that?" Uta asks.

"It's a song that Makino and Luffy used to sing." Ace said. "It was very short, but it was very nice. I've always wanted to hear it from the source."

Uta looks at Ace confused.

"What was it called?" Ace asks out loudly. "Something with wind."

Ace looks at Uta and is shocked to see her. Ace freaks out as he fears that he may have triggered her.

"That song sure brings me back." Uta said smiling. "Out of all the songs I sang, that was Luffy's favorite."

Ace smiles as he watches Uta reminisce on her years back. It was the first song she sang to Luffy and every time he wanted to hear her sing, that was the only one he wanted to hear first and last. 'Where The Wind Blows' also happened to be the first song she has made up. She sang it to her crew whenever they were on a peaceful cruise or if they were down in the dumps. A peaceful yet emotional song.

"It's funny." Uta said. "Out of all the songs, you had to choose the one that the public doesn't even know about."

"Oh, really?" Ace asks. "Why is that?"

"It's incomplete." Uta answers as she feels the wind blow against her face. "The song, as it is, is much too short for public use."

"Why didn't you want to finish it?" Ace asks. "With your skills, it should be easy. Right?"