Deal With The Devil

Start from the beginning

"What are you"-

He raises his hand to me, quieting me completely.

"You're gonna want the others to hear this". He tells me.

I'm stunned as he turns his back to me, and I hear someone pick up.

"Yeah, no- yeah she's here. Oh, she's fine. We're finishing this. Now. Get everyone, we're going to need them". He hangs up the phone and turns around to me.

The smirk on his face grows, and it chills my blood. I'm suddenly afraid, as he walks over to me.
He puts a hand on my shoulder, and his expression is calm. But his eyes light fires, and I see death in them.

"We're going to win".
___________________________________

The boys burst into the living room, slamming the door behind them as they trip over each other trying to run to me. Kyle puts his hands on my shoulders and shakes the life out of me.

"Are you okay?" He basically screams.

I wrap my arms around his body, pulling him in tight. My strong and stoic façade cracking under the pressure, as I bury my face in his neck.

Cartman walks up to us and sighs. He puts his hands on his hips.

"She got suspended."

"What?" The boys look at each other wide eyed and panicking.

I pull away, teary eyed, trying to tell them what I told Cartman, but he stops me.

"Where are the others?" He asks, calm. To calm.

"T-they're on their way". Stan reassures him.

"Good.. good". Cartman nods his head.

"What the fuck is going on"? Kenny rips his hood off, and walks over to me. He cups my cheeks with his rough hands and gives me the softest look I've ever seen on him. I hold onto his arms, shakily.

I try to speak, but am once again stopped.

"I'd wait..." Cartman says to me, shaking his head.

I quietly nod my head at him, and fall out of Kenny's grasp. completely under his control. One wrong move, and I'm on my own. I need to be careful.

Someone knocks on the door, and Cartman looks to me, motioning at me to open it. I slowly walk over, opening it to see Butters sweating and rubbing his hands together.

"Oh jeez! You're alright!" He says as he looks up at me.

"Come in". I tell him and he does.

He stands in the middle of us, looking around at the anger, and concern from one side. Then, to the calmest Cartman I've ever seen.

"W-what's going on, fellas?"

"It's almost time to start, let's head downstairs". He tells us.

"Cartman! Will you please tell us what the hell is happening?" Kyle shouts.

"In due time, friends, in due time".

I shake my head, my body numb as we walk downstairs. I'm just as lost as the rest of them.
Why is he acting like this? What is he planning?

What the hell is he thinking?

Once we get downstairs, Cartman pulls out a whiteboard, and spins it around to the clean side. We all stand in front of it, feet on the cold concrete floor, looking at him. He quietly pulls out a black marker and wrights something at the top. Underlining it.

"Project: Wendy's Demise" it reads.

It's quiet in the room as we all look at each other. I hug my shoulder, feeling the pit in my stomach grow.

What have I gotten myself into?

The basement door opens again, as I hear bustling voice fill the space, and footsteps walking down the stairs. It's team Craig.

Everyone is here now, as Craig, Clyde, Tweek, Jimmy, and Tolkien fill the space around us. Both teams in one place as we stare at each other. Me and Cartman are the only ones who know what's going on here. Him, more then me.

Clyde runs up to me, once he spots me.

"Are you okay, no one's telling us anything! How'd you get suspended?" He looks like he's about to cry.

"That's what we want to know." Stan shoves his hands in his pockets, closing his eyes tight.

"Everyone!" Cartman cuts us off. "Welcome, to Project: Wendy's Demise!" He speaks, holding his hands out dramatically.

"Great, great. Now what the fuck is this about?" Kyle yells once again, angry.

"Newbie, if you would?" Cartman asks me.

I flinch and walk up to the front. Everyone is looking at me now. I feel anxious as I sweat in my palms. I look at Cartman, a little terrified. He motions to me and I begin to explain.

I tell them everything. From my first day at South Park High, to right now. It's a long story, that most of them already know, but I explain it for the people in the back. How I really got my concussion, the gross pictures on my locker, the principals office. I speak with ergency. Explaining we have exactly one week before my world as I know it, the new one I've grown accustomed to— gets packed up and left behind. A never ending cycle that breaks today.

You can feel the tension in the room, as shock and anger spreads through the faces of my friends. It's quite as I finish, and I just feel sad. Scared. Terrified.

"What?" Tolkien breaks the silence, as he spits.

This seems the break the trance. As everyone starts speaking at once, yelling at each other, themselves, me. A conglomerate of voices that I can't understand. They are outraged, and the should be.

"Boys!" Cartman claps his hands, getting their attention.

"Thank you, newbie". He looks to me, and I walk back to everyone.

"What are we gonna do?" Clyde asks.

Cartman points to the whiteboard.

"We get that bitch back, that's what we do".

"How?" I pipe up, it's shaky and not as intense as I want it to be.

Cartman smirks at us.

"Project: Wendy's Demise"

Meet Some Friends Of Mine (South Park X Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara