23: Ryan

***TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains scenes depicting torture, sexual assault, and rape themes that may be triggering to some individuals. Reader discretion is advised. 

I couldn't believe how easy it had been to capture the bitch. Just the right amount of gold in the hands of the most desperate people in the castle, a spy on the inside, and we had her. Missy, one of the servant girls I had fucked in the past who thought she still had a chance, was easy to convince to poison Erilyn. Then all it took was a few coins of gold to a few other servants to have her sleeping body dumped into one of the trollies for carrying laundry and rolled out to us on the outskirts of the castle grounds. It was unbelievable how even with all of the security, we were able to use our members and our money to snatch her right from within her own "secure" room. My mother was going to flip when she found out, traitorous bitch she was she deserved it. 

The poison we used was a topical anesthetic that would wear off in a day or so, which gave us just enough time to get her back to the Catacombs on the outskirts of the Stivaria Kingdom and into one of the torture cells for me to do as I please. My father was not happy that I wanted the honors to take care of her, but knowing my dad he would just kill her, and that would have been such a waste. No I intended to keep her alive and use her as my own little play thing for a while. Saint's Domain was planning on burning the catacombs down soon anyway. I would probably just leave her there and let that take care of cleaning up her body. She would go missing and no one would ever know what happened to The Banshee. 

Looking at her here strapped to this table it was easy to see why my brother was captured by this woman. Based on the fresh love marks that covered her skin I would say he cherished her very much. Even more of a reason to ruin this woman. Anything I could do to ruin Varen's life sounded like a good idea. And with her still asleep, I wondered how many cuts I could get into her flesh before she woke up. Would it be 50? 60? Or would it be less? "Oh how the beautiful are also so ugly Banshee. So what are we to do to you?" I whispered in her ear as I walked around her, displayed in her nudity before me. I ran my hand along her torso. Even though she was still so skinny, you could tell that one day she could have had some curves. Her skin was also very soft, her body warm. "Well at least you proved to me you're a woman." I reached down and felt her womanly flesh, spreading the skin there and slipping my finger inside her to see if she would react. 

There was no reaction from her, even as I slid another finger into her. "Oh you little slut." I stated as I slid another, feeling her body try to expand at the sudden intrusion. "Maybe I should try to wake you up now, so you can experience what real dick is like." I withdrew my hand from her, licking her wetness off of my fingers as I went over to the fireplace and pulled out a brand. It had the Devil's Judgement insignia on it, the metal burning red from the flames. "So where should we mark you hm? What do you think Banshee?" 

I looked her up and down, trying to find the best place to leave the mark. "I think we'll do right here." I smiled as I kissed the spot on her torso, above her left hip. "This'll do nicely." I pushed the brand against her skin and she immediately woke up, screaming as the sound and scent of burning flesh filled the room. "Oh so the sleeping princess finally awakes hm?" I said as I pulled the brand back and she stopped screaming, grunting in pain as the brand pulled more damaged skin from her body. "It's about time you joined the land of the living again Banshee. I was getting bored playing with you with no reaction." 

"Go to hell Ryan," she growled through clenched teeth. I smiled, slapping her right where I marked her and she immediately screamed again. 

"Oh, this is Devil's Judgement whore. We're all going to Hell down here. But I'm sure you know that already being the assassin that you are. Don't think you get a free ticket for being a vigilante bitch. We both know you enjoyed the kill." 

"Funny I was just thinking how much I'd enjoy killing you." She glared at me and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Oh silly Banshee. You can't break free of this. And when Saint's Domain sets this place on fire, you'll be here burning alive while I'm safe and sound, sleeping in a comfy bed." I put the brand back in the fire, just in case I decided to mark her again, and made my way so I was leaning above her head. She looked at me fiercely, little fear in her eyes. "I'm interested in seeing what Varen will do knowing that he's lost the one woman he's claimed." I took a small knife from my pocket and cut a small "X" over one of her love marks. She winced, but laughed as though I had missed something. 

"Lord Varen never touched me you idiot. And he isn't the one I would be worried about if I were you. My Love will be here before you know it, and you're no match for him." 

"Hm." I remarked, placing another "X" over a second love mark. "So who should I be worried about then Banshee?" 

"Dimitri. General of the Stivaria's military. Future king of the Stivaria Kingdom," she stated proudly, grinning even as I pushed my knife deeper into her skin. I had heard of this Dimitri fellow. His real name was Dimitri Wariner. He was the son of peasants who rose up through the ranks as an excellent swordsman, specifically on horseback. He had recently been pulled from the front lines, no reason had been given however. Some speculated he was being groomed to serve some other purpose. Maybe this was it. 

"See, that just makes ruining his chances of gaining the throne that more enticing." I laughed as I went around the table, putting my knife down as I stood down by her feet, her legs spread to me. 

"Then you'll have to kill me, because I intend on making him king. It'll be almost as easy as it was to make sure you weren't." Gods she was mouthy, but I kind of enjoyed her banter. She was trying to put on a good face, but I could tell by the way her hips were slightly turned to the right she was in a lot of pain from that brand. Dumb bitch couldn't hide it from me. 

"We'll see if that's the case when I make it so you won't want any man ever again." I smiled wickedly as I loosened my belt on my pants and pushed them down my hips so they fell to the floor. My arousal was sensitive to my touch as I walked around her, stroking it as it enlarged in my hand. "I'm going to have my way with you until you scream Banshee. We'll give you the Banshee name." She glared at me as I continued to make my round, and climbed up on the table above her.