Call Girl Sees All

Começar do início

What?

I look around to make sure it's actually about me, and it is. I get this weird feeling in my guts, like somethings not right. Some kids laugh quietly behind us, and I see others running in the opposite direction of me.

What's going on?

I've stopped talking now, quiet as I look around. We come up to my locker and I look away from it. The room goes completely silent and I hear Kyle gasp. I look at him and raise my eyebrows.

Okay, what the hell is going on?

I shake my head, turning to open my locker when I see it. My hands freeze above me, as well as the rest of my body. My heart drops into my stomach. I look over my locker, that's been tainted. My eyes flutter up and down to it quickly as I cover my mouth, shaky handed.

The words: "SCHOOL SLUT" are painted in bold across the top of my locker. While various pictures have been printed and glued to it, in a conglomerate mess of "evidence". Arrows and circles point to me and everything. It's security camera footage, of me with the boys. Some of me wearing their clothes, some of me hugging them in the street. Theres even a picture of me leaving Craig's house at an ungodly hour of morning. Of course, wearing his clothes.

How the fuck would someone even get those?

There are also many regular camera taken photos, in color, of me running with team Craig. Pictures of me holding hands with the boys that lead back all the way to my first day of school.

The worst of it, is next to it. Some screenshots of "text messages", seemingly from my phone to the group. Asking for hookup times, and disgustingly fake photos of me.
"Call Girl sees all" is written underneath all of it.

I take three steps back, bumping into one of the guys. I don't look back to see who. Whoever it is grabs my shoulders a squeezes hard. My breath stops in my throat, stuck as I choke.

I'm speechless as the world moves in slow motion. My vision is blurry, and there's this ringing in my ears that blinds my sense.
I shake whoever has a hold of me off, aggressively and hard. My teeth clench as I walk forwards. Grabbing the pictures from the top and ripping them off with more strength then I thought I had. They fall to the floor as I rip them up.

I don't remember what I did next. All I know is that the principal calling me to his office, ended my fit of range.
___________________________________

I knock on the door, and I hear crying on the other side. It only grows as I walk in.

It's Wendy, she's sitting there with her hands over her face sobbing into them. I'm at a loss for words as I sit down eyes wide at her.

"Okay, so it's been brought to my attention that there's been some bullying going on here between you students." PC principal holds his hands under his armpits as he talks.

He stares at me stern behind his cold blue glasses.

"Y-yes! There is!" I almost stand up in my seat.

He puts his glasses behind his head as he looks to Wendy.

"You have the floor, Wendy".

She picks her head up, and honestly— she looks awful. Her eyes are red and puffy, along with her cheeks that are wet, like she's been crying for hours. I can't help but notice the cut on her jaw looks a lot worse then it did a couple days ago. Somethings not right here.

"She's been.. bullying me and my friends.. because she's mad that I was with Stan! Her new play toy.." she glances at me for a moment, as those last few words leave her mouth. Her eyes sharp and twisted. The moment goes unnoticed by anyone but me, it's fast. I barely saw it myself.

Wendy looks back to principal and continues her act.

I fully understand what's going on here now.

"Is this true?" The principal looks at me.

"W-what? No! She— she did that shit to me!" I actually stand up in my seat this time, enraged. "She gave me a fucking concussion!" I all but scream.

"Ah!" Wendy flinches and holds her jaw, completely undoing my statement.

"She said you hit her, is that true?"

I look over to Wendy in shock. She doesn't even flinch.

"Y-yes, I guess. But she"-

"Girls! You're good to come in now". He cuts me off.

The rest of her posy slowly walk in, one by one, and group around her. Well, all but one girl. I notice a certain red head is missing.

"Can you confirm Wendy's argument?" He crosses his arms and scowls at them.

"Yes!" Bebe speaks. "We were minding our own business, when she came in and punched her! Out of no where! It was totally terrifying."

"Yeah, we don't feel safe with her in our school!" Another girl pipes up from the back.

They look at each other and nod, before looking at me, as though I could kill them any second. Completely terrified.

"Well?" PC principal looks to me.

I am at a loss for words as I sit back in my seat, mouth fully agape. I remember my locker.

"No! My locker! They're trying to pin this on me! It's them". I panic.

"What about your locker"?

"PC principal, if I could"- Wendy tries to speak.

"What about your locker?" He ignores them and keeps his eyes on me.

"They posted really creepy, fake pictures of me! They called me a slut for hanging out with Stan". I try to get everything out.

"So you admit to being close with Stan?" He questions me.

Is he fucking stupid?

"Yes, but I'm trying to tell you— they are the ones bulling me"!

I look over to the girls, they look worried. One of them scowls at me from behind Wendy's sobbing.

"Do you have proof?" PC principal asks me.

"I... no", I mumble. "I threw them away.." I look down to my hands.

"Unfortunately, it is their word over yours. You are outnumbered here, and their story's all match up."

"What? No!"-

"We have no choice but to expel you, the girls do not feel safe with you around." He sighs. "We, under no circumstances, tolerate this behavior. No matter how new you are".

"No! You're not listening to me! " I protest.

My head is spinning again, I'm outnumbered here.

No ones coming to save me!

"I- I can get proof!" I say, as a last resort. Anything to claw at, completely not understanding what I actually just said.

It's quiet for a moment, as he thinks about it.

Come on. Come on!

"I can agree to that." He nods his head, as he closes his eyes.

"What? No!" Wendy slips, just for a second scowling as she quickly covers her face again. Mask back on, and sobbing.

"You have a week, under suspension. If you manage to prove your story, we'll talk about alternative situations.

"Suspension?" I gasp.

"One week." He repeats. "Now, get out of my damn office, all of you".