Chapter 1: getting ready.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-* America turned of his alarm (set for 5am). He was awake all night trying to finish all the paperwork assigned by UN and the president.

He has to attend a world meeting today, and doing that with no sleep... well let's just say it never goes well.

"Shiiiiiiiit" America groaned. "Dixie is going to kill me for not getting any sleep" America said.

He got up from his seat stretching his back and wings. He opened the door to his office, and headed for the kitchen to make breakfast. On his way there he saw New York passed out on the couch and put a blanket over him. He proceeded to the kitchen and started breakfast.

He was just finishing the gravy when Dixie walked in, and started setting the table and getting all the food on said table. When America was finished with the gravy the dreaded question was asked...

"Did you sleep last night?" - Dixie

"Maybeeeeeeee" - America

"Yankie, you have a meeting today." Dixie sighed. "I know you hate goin to 'em, but I asked you if you would at least get a lil sleep."

"I know you did... and I'm sorry for not, I just got so wrapped up in my work again it just didn't work out, ok." Ame lifts himself onto the counter. "I don't know how I'll make it though today. I just have this feeling that something will go wrong."

Dixie places a hand on his knee. "Hey don't sweat it to much. I'm sure it'll be fine." Dixie moved away and opened a cabinet. Taking a bottle of pills out he says "now take your pills."

America grabbed a glass of water, and took the pills for his adhd he took his antidepressants in the afternoon, and took his anxiety pills during lunch.

That's how most mornings go for the two reputations of America. Then Ame starts the coffee pot while grabbing a Starbucks bottle out of the fridge. Eating it with a spoon because it's all frozen and acts like ice cream.

Dixie pours himself a cup of black coffee with some sugar and creamer in it. That's when the little early bird comes into the dining room ready to eat. Little Alaska only 5 years old and already is 4'9. She sits at the table waiting for Hawaii' before she even starts her food. Her flower crown already high on her head.

 Her flower crown already high on her head

(This is what Alaska looks like.)

Then one by one the others come and eat breakfast with New York being the last. By the time everyone is done (America only had biscuits and gravy) it was 7:30 and Ame had to go get ready for the meeting today.

(Hey guys! Author here I just wanted to say that I will try to update every day to once a week. Don't worry the plot is just getting started.)

Thanks for reading!
~Cheesegod

490 words.