Rock On

Summary: Sienna and Cassie meet an international rockstar.

Characters: Sienna Trinh, Cassie Valentine (F!MC) and Raleigh Carrera (from Platinum)

The two interns never thought their shift in the hospital would turn out like this. With an international rockstar with a broken arm in front of them because he tried to stage dive and failed.

Doctors Sienna Trinh and Cassie Valentine were on floater duty this week, covering other residents on vacation. Sienna loved it when their rotations synced up. There was no one else she'd rather partner with than her bestie.

Halfway through a twenty-six-hour shift, their senior resident, Dr. Zaid Mirani, ordered them to report to the Emergency Department. He waited for them just inside the doors, his face dour as usual.

"Trinh, Valentine," he barked, handing them a tablet. "Trauma bay one. I want this patient handled quickly and quietly."

Sienna nodded, but her hand shook slightly as she gripped the tablet. Zaid seemed to have that effect on her sometimes.

Zaid's face became even more dour if that was possible. "If I see anything about this on Pictagram, you will answer to Chief Harper and the ethics committee. Understood?"

"What's up his butt?" Cassie said, rolling her eyes at Zaid's retreating back.

Sienna glanced up from the screen, her brown eyes wide with excitement. "Cassie! Our patient is Raleigh Carrera. The rockstar!"

She squealed as she handed Cassie the tablet.

"No fucking way," Cassie gasped, scanning the patient intake form. "One of my most memorable make-out sessions was to his song, Famous. The man's a walking wet dream."

They walked over to the curtained treatment area generally reserved for severe emergencies.

"He's certainly featured heavily in my dreams," Sienna grinned, fanning herself. "And they were seriously NSFW. His voice alone could make me...."

Suddenly, the light blue curtain covering the entrance to the trauma bay was shoved aside. Sienna stared at a burly chest with a large gold necklace hanging down its middle.

But it was the handsome face peeking from behind that made her heart skip for a second. And then her cheeks turned red at the knowing smirk on Raleigh Carrera's lips.

When he winked, Sienna wanted the ground to swallow her up.

"Always nice to meet a fan, doc," Raleigh drawled. "Step aside, Frank. This trip to the ER just got a whole lot more interesting."

When the big security guard moved to the side, Raleigh Carrera reached for Sienna's hand and tugged her close. "Now, tell me about these dreams of yours, doc. Just how NSFW are we talking here?"

Sienna sputtered in embarrassment and was positive her entire body was blushing. It didn't help that she was tongue-tied at the thought of being in the same room as Raleigh Carrera.

Up close, his brown eyes were like the chocolate ganache she poured on a cake she'd baked last week. He wore a sleeveless black t-shirt and ripped black jeans, and his signature black denim jacket lay across his lap. He was holding his tattoo-covered left arm protectively against his chest.

When he quirked an eyebrow and grinned, Sienna found her gumption and decided to give as good as she got.

"Very," she teased, her whiskey-colored eyes beaming with amusement. "Like can't-keep-our-hands-to-ourselves, set-the-bedsheets-on-fire hot. I'd tell you more, but," she paused dramatically and then winked slowly. "Good girls don't kiss and tell."

Raleigh threw his head back and burst into body-shaking laughter, slapping one hand on his thighs. His mirth was contagious, and soon Frank and Cassie were laughing too.

"I haven't laughed like this in a long time," Raleigh said eventually, wiping tears from his eyes and taking deep breaths to control his laughter.

Gone were the bad-boy persona and the teasing smirk. The expression on Raleigh's face was open and friendly. Sienna thought he was more attractive like this. It was too bad he already had a girlfriend. A talented and beautiful one at that.

"You're alright, doc," he said, extending his right hand. "My friends call me Raleigh."

Sienna shook it and smiled. "Doctor Trinh, but my friends call me Sienna." She nodded at Cassie. "And that's Doctor Valentine. Now," she continued in a professional tone, "let's find out if your arm is broken or just badly sprained, and then get you back on tour."

The next night, Sienna and Cassie watched from the wings backstage as Raleigh Carrera stepped onto a raised dais at The Garden. He launched into his opening number to the soundtrack of a deep bass intro and screaming fans.

Halfway through his set, he crooned the opening line to his song Famous. When he dedicated the song to them by name, a group of dancers escorted the friends onstage and into the limelight.

Sienna and Cassie spent the next five minutes being serenaded by an international rockstar and having the time of their lives being famous.