chapter-9

Yn pov

What a comfortable and warm bed... I slept well without any night mares.. and am forcing myself to not to sleep again! I snuggled more into the soft bed feeling warm...

Wait..? There is a movement beside me like someone shifted in the bed and their hand on my waist???

? There is a movement beside me like someone shifted in the bed and their hand on my waist???

I hurriedly opened my eyes to see.... Me and yoongi oppa cuddling... He is still sleeping like a cute baby cat... I covered him neatly with sheets as the weather seemed a bit cold , and left his room while rubbing my eyes to downstairs... As i entered the living room i heard shouts, screams Am wide awakened now and looked my surroundings for danger just to see my crackhead brothers... Namjoon oppa was holding a pink broken spatula in his hand trying to fix it while jin oppa was shou--rapping at him.

The soulmates were fighting for remote and SHOUTING at each other... Jungkook oppa was screaming his lungs out while playing video games. Wait? One more toddler is missing?

Yeahhh there... Hobi oppa was practising his dance moves on the dining table.

I looked at them weirdly trying to process what was happening here.

I heard footsteps behind me... I turned back and saw yoongi oppa with cute sleepy face standing beside me..

Yoongi: urgh. Dont mind them sugar bub...

Yn: does this happen alot?

Yoongi: yes, you will get used to it.

Yn: ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

AUTHOR POV

yn shouted her lungs out... Yoongi flinched and all the others attention was now on yn.

Jin: princess are you alright? *Concerned*

Namjoon: you got hurt baby? *Concerned*

Hoseok: is it paining badly sunshine *concerned*

The elders bombarded yn with questions... The maknae line rushed to yn.. their lil sis... Listening to their hyungs.

Now yn realised she messed up making them worry.

She pouted cutely with innocent eyes and asked jin.

Yn: WWH oppa... Am very hungry... Can you please make me some food... I want to eat the food you made... Pweaseee * pout with innocent puppy eyes*

They cooed at her cuteness... Jin nodded his head smiling softly forgetting about the scream.

Jin:  baby go and sit on couch and wait for me... I will make some nice food for my Princess asap.

Yn nodded her head smiling ear to ear and plopped on the couch.

.
.
.
.
Jin: princess food is done! All of you guys come and eat before it gets cold.