chapter 3

BTS POV

we are shocked that she just broke her neck effortlessly.

Jungkook: what

Taehyung: the

Jimin: f*ck.

Jin: language, brat.

Namjoon: hyung did you saw that? She broke her neck that effortlessly?

Hoseok: right?

Yoongi: I think she's our namjoon's long lost sister.

Namjoon: wae?

Yoongi: she broke effortlessly, alike! You too just break things effortlessly.

Namjoon: hyunggg....i just touch them.
They break on their own!

Jin: yeah yeah like we believe.

Jungkook: That means yn is yoongi hyung long lost sister too?

Jimin: why?

Taehyung: aishh. Uh just saw how much savage she was! And I think she is hoseok hyung long lost sister too.

Hoseok: wae? wae????

Namjoon: her bipolar ass!

Jin: yaa namjoon-ah language!!! And remember that she is not our long lost sister because she is still with us, and will be forever .

Yoongi: yeah, and you brats...you just saw how she fighted for talking bad about our mom right? Be careful if you want to mess with her. ( Smirks)

Jimin, jungkook, taehyung: (gulp) hyung we accepted them right.

TIME SKIP-EVENING

YN'S POV

I reached home and plopped myself on the couch with my eyes closed ....i opened my eyes to see a chocolate milkshake infront of me!!!!!!

A excited smile formed on my lips and i happily took it.

Ji-hyun: how was my baby day in the University?

Yn: nice mom---mom you don't have work today?

Ji-hyun: yaa how can you forget about meeting my boyfriend.

Yn: oh yeah sorry eomma, not boyfriend but soon to be husband right?

I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

Ji-hyun: yaa stoppp nowwww....my cheeks hurt!!

Yn: hahahah aww..cute.

Ji-hyun: okay now stop flirting with me...go to your room and get ready! We will be going in an hour...i already selected a dress for you. Palli! Palli!

(NOTE: PALLI =FASTER)

Yn: mmmhmmm... someone is impatient.

Ji-hyun: ya-

Yn: mom am going to my room! I will come downstairs stair after getting ready.

Ji-hyun: you better come fast yn-ah

I ran to my room hurriedly and took a  relaxing hot water bath...i wrapped towel around myself and left to my closet to see the clothes mom picked for today...
.
.
.
Wooahhhh nice!

I happily wore them and went downstairs to see my mom waiting...wait---she looks very beautiful and elegant.

Yn: eomma you look beautiful!
      Instead of getting married to mr kim...can i marry you?

I said with a wink.

JI-HYUN DRESS