chapter-8

Yn: fine!!! Continue the game now.

Namjoon: everyone remember....only we should ask censored questions or dares okay? We have a kid here so we should behave!!.

Yn: now listen everyone... don't you dare to call me a kid again and again. Now start the game!

Jungkook: jiminie hyung....when was the last time you bunked a class *innocent bunny smile*

Yn pov

Ahahahhahahahahah jimin oppa widened his eyes and started stuttering....i can feel the glares he is getting from jin and namjoon oppa...mother and father of the group!

Jimin: ah- i-me-i

Jin: what ah- i-me_i? Answer the question quickly *glare*

Jimin: y-yesterday h-hyung?

Jin: ahhh waeeee?????

Jimin: hyung i-i h-had-d a h-hea-deache h-hyung..y-yeah that-ts wh-hy.

(Hyung i had a headache hyung..yeah thats why.)

Jin: jinja? Are you okay now? Do you need any rest jimin-ah? *Concerned*

Yoongi: jimin...show me where your head is paining...

Jimin: shows his stomach innocently.

I bursted out laughing hard realising what it is..omo he is cute tho.

Jin oppa look angry after realising...

Jin: its a game now...lets continue it. I will deal with you later.

Jimin: *pout*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jin pov

We all are playing...now the bottle finally directed towards yn...she widened her eyes.

Yn pov

Shit i was distracted...urghh i should have been more careful and turned the bottle towards them before it stopped in my direction.... using my powers...how could i be so careless.

Jimin: i will ask a question... I will ask her now!!!!

Jin: okay okay stop shouting.

Jimin: yn who was your first love?

Author pov...

Listening to this we became quiet to hear the answer ...yn face held lot of emotions... especially pain, grieve. Bts noticed but kept quiet as they want to know what happened to her and support her through her hard time.

Yn face became red as she controlled her tears. Bts noticed it and went towards her...yoongi realised this  isn't good..and he can see she is depressed as hell...so he immediately hugged her tightly while rubbing her back as he remembered his depressed past.

Yoongi: shhhh...shhh...its okay princess...let it all out...oppa is here for you right?

Yn immediately hugged yoongi back...all bts members except yoongi looked confused...but jin and namjoon realised it after few seconds...where as maknae realised it after observing their hyungs faces...yn started to cry hard while sobbing and hugging her yoongi oppa tighter. Seeing his lil sister cry...jungkook started to cry unknowingly..seeing his lil brother cry... taehyung side hugged jungkook while patting his shoulder gently

. Jin back hugged his sister yn with one hand started to cares her hair with other hand...

Jin: you know princess...you can share with your oppas okay? We will always be with you....

Yoongi: did he hurt you real bad sugar ?

Yn: veryyyy....oppa he hurted me very badddd....he is a badd guyy...very bad one *sobbing hard while clutching yoongi shirt.*

Taehyung: where does he live baby...oppa will kill him for you!  *Angrily*

Jungkook: i will break his bones for hurting my Princess * angrily with red teary eyes*

Jimin: where does he live baby...? *Controlling his anger*

Yn: in the heaven....he left me alone here without taking me with him...he left me all alone....

Namjoon realised it and gasped unknowingly...

Namjoon: oh my god....what happened to him baby? Please tell us...let all your pain out sugar.

They all realised one by one what it meant...they were on the edge of crying looking at their sister.

Yn: O-ppa...i-i loved him very badly....h-he l-loved me t-too...but some mafia people k-killed h-him O-ppa....i-i didn't even get a last chance to see him oppa...*sobbing hard*

Yoongi: shushhh...lil baby don't you cry... everything's gonna be alright sugar. Now stop crying for him and oppas? You know right he don't like seeing you cry from heaven?

Yn nodded her head and stopped crying...they heard a soft snores after a few seconds... yn was sleeping like a baby between jin and yoongi arms clutching to yoongi and his shirt tightly...they smiled looking at this scene...hoseok took his phone out and captured few pics of their new golden maknae yn.

Yoongi lifted her up in bridal style and took her to his room and put her on the bed..and he also slept while cuddling with his lil sister after sending his sulking brothers out.

Yoongi pov

I don't know what was your past yn-ah...but oppa will protect you from now on and gives you whole world and happiness baby. Sleep well my baby sis.

Thinking that he slept tooo having a faint smile on his lips.
.
.
.
.

IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT...THANK YOU!