chapter 4

Jin: hi, am seokjin... You can call me jin or world wide handsome you know?

Yoongi clears his throat.

Namjoon: hey, am namjoon.

Hoseok: hello!! I am your hope, i am your angel! Hoseok. Or you can call me hobi too.

Yoongi: yoongi.

Taehyung: hey, taehyung here.

Jimin: jimin.

Jungkook: jungkook, the maknae.

Yns pov
I saw them introducing themselves, suddenly my mom nudged my elbow, and wishpered to me...

Ji-hyun: yn-ah you have 7 brothers now! Your birthday wish came true... Now introduce yourself to your brothers.

I nodded my head at mom .

Yn: hello, am yn (bow)

Authors pov

Bts felt happy when she bowed her head respecting them... They smiled softly at her.

Jong suk: ok all come lets go eat! Yn-ah come here princess.

They all went to dining table and started eating food while talking.

Bts felt happy that their mansion now became a normal happy family home and time... They had their dinner after a very long time feeling like a happy home.

Jong suk: listen everyone...we have a announcement to make.

Jong-suk: we are getting married this Saturday which is in 4 days!

Bts,yn: woooahhh! Congrats mom, dad

Ji-hyun and yn felt very happy that bts called her mom...which mean they accepted her mom as their mom... ji-hyun felt like crying as she heard them calling her mom....she was so happy that now she have 8 sons and 1 daughter... seeing this jong-suk felt a whole bundle of happiness.

AFTER SOME FAMILY TIME.

jong-suk: please stay here for today...*puppy eyes*

Yn: *giggled* dad we will be moving within 4 days right!

Bts: mom please *doe eyes*

Ji-hyun: awww....my sons are so cute! No worries baby boys! We will move-in after wedding okay...?

Bts felt happy and shy as ji-hyun said my sons are so cute...they nodded their heads understanding that there must be a reason.

Yn went and side hugged jong-suk as he hugged back and pecked her head.

Ji-hyun went and ruffled bts hair while side hugging them wishing everyone good night and went to their home and slept.

Bts felt warm motherly love from ji-hyun towards them...from starting of the dinner time...when she side hugged them and ruffled their hair wishing them good night made them feel loved again by a mom after so many years.

TIME SKIP-LUNCH BREAK.

Yn pov

I was eating my lunch and drinking chocolate milkshake peacefully with kevin oppa and blackpink unnnies...
Suddenly i heard minjae yelled in annoying voice.

Minjae: yaaa ynnnn

Yn: what now?

I see that this bitch got some jokers with her to make a scene here.

Minjae: oppa she is the one who broke my neck.

She said with disgusting pout acting all innocent with a neck brace around her neck looking like a madwoman.lol.

Me, unnies, oppa made a disgusted face.

Mark: yaa you wanna die? How dare you huh?

He took 2 steps front and examined my face...i was getting annoyed..i stopped my psychotic brain that's giving me suggestions to kick him where the sun doesn't shine.
I stopped myself from the thoughts before doing it out.

Mark: wooahhh...you look pretty...i  wonder how you look under me while screaming my name...little slu-

Before he could complete his sentence
Kevin oppa punched and kicked him...i noticed from corner of my  eyes bts oppa's were running  towards us fastly.
Before mark friends can kick kevin oppa from behind i took my bag and punched  on one face who looked exactly like a donkey no even worse ...bts oppas came fastly and fighted with that jerk friends who are trying to hold kevin oppa..he was beating mark to death..
I could only see one thing in kevin oppa and bts oppa's face. 'Anger'

They are beating them like they are ready to kill them. That minjae bitch was crying and shouting to stop. I didn't bother stopping them and enjoyed the show.

the show was ruined beacuse of the principal huh...the father of this bitch minjae and scumbag Mark's dad entered the cafeteria. He froze at his place seeing his son getting beaten up...his face turned red... he shouted his lungs out.

Principal: stopppp!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is going on here????? How dare you guys to beat my kids???? Call your parents right now and come to the principal office...i want to talk to them.

Seeing her dad minjae ran towards him fake crying and saying we all did it wantedly....he took his daughter and son hands and went to the principal office giving us a not so scary death glare... Shit i almost laughed out seeing that...but managed to cover it. Hehe.

We all looked at each other and burst into laughter.... cafeteria people except unnnies,kevin oppa, BTS oppa's, skz oppa's looked at us weirdly. Jin oppa called our parents and asked them to come to school right now...as kevin oppa is from china...he always whined about me calling him oppa...and asked me to call him gègè which means brother in Chinese. Oh yeah  i always remember silly things in serious moments. So kevin oppa's parents are in different country so mom is coming for him too...mom always asked him to call Her eomma...and he would happily  call her eomma too! We now are waiting in the office area which is in front of principal office...bts oppa's were standing some of them are sitting....me and and kevin oppa are standing as he kept his arms around my shoulder... and i comfortably leaned back by placing half of my body weight on him...but he stood still without moving little..he tightened his grip around me protectively....i could see bts oppa's are burning in jealousy. Ahh about unnies and skz..we asked them to attend the classes as they are not involved in the fight.

After waiting for 5minutes! Finally the king and queen came! Ufff.

Mom dad hurriedly came to  me and asked ,checked if  i am fine or not... and checked kevin oppa as he is right behind me...mom hurriedly went towards  bts oppa's and checked them...some of them got Bruise on their lips lightly.

Ji-hyun: lets go to your principal come*cold*

We all nodded our head including dad. And went inside before knocking on the door.

Ji-hyun: who are the ones my kids fought with?

Principal: ahh your daughter broke my daughter's neck and mr jong suk s-sir your s-sons fought with my son!

Ji-hyun: they wouldn't fight until someone messes with themm

Jong-suk: actually what happened?

No one uttered a word...we all are looking down without saying anything.

Jong-suk: jin I asked something...did he do anything bad to my daughter..?

Jin: he called our sister with names and said she is pretty and wondered how will she be under him scre-

Before jin oppa can complete his sentence dad landed a punch on Mark's face...he ended up losing 4 tooth..hahah.
Seeing this principal stood up from his chair...

Minjae: yn you are a real sluttttttt... because of you see my oppa's are hating me now you bitc-

Again... before she could complete her sentence...mom slapped her hard..
Mom look scary like she would burn minjae with just her glare.

Ji-hyun: talk shit about her and you will be dead, I don't know why yn  only broke your neck but believe me...am not going to pity you like her... for sure i will break your bon-