chapter 6

Namjoon: boyss listen now.... We don't have much time to wait.... That shit head may leave this country or city with our weapons... It will take atleast 2 or 3 days to find him if that happens... So we need be fast and get our weapons back alryt? I don't have energy to play hide and seek now.

Jin : so what's the plan?

Namjoon: so the plan is.... After half an hour we are going to start in our van to their location.

Jungkook: but hyung we don't know their location yet?

Namjoon: jungkook let me complete the plan first... No one will cut my words in middle... Is that clear to everyone?

Bts except namjoon: Yess!!

Namjoon: so yeah.. I said to our men to get their information... Our men will share us the information soon... So after knowing their location... We will start in our vans... Yoongi will hack and track their all loop holes without them knowing in the van.... So we can complete this shit FASTLY.
For taehyung and jimin they will take care of the guards in ground floor and basement with some of our guards... And about hoseok and jin will go to 1 st floor and take care of them... Me and jungkook will manage with ground and first floor helping 95 liners, hoseok and jin... And about yoongi... Yoongi will stay in van and give us instructions and informatioms about where is the real threat and about any of their gaurds coming in our way....i dont think they will keep
Less security .... By reaching there our guards will get our weapons and keep them safe away from the building.... We have to carry the bombs which look like a normal rocks....by knocking them off or sending them to hell.. throw the bombs there for our safety all of you... If we seem to lose the control then we will immediately get out of the building and we will press the button for explosion.... Is that clear???? Today we are not playing with them... Unfortunately they are going to die a simple death.

Bts except namjoon: yessssss boss!!!

Namjoon: any doubts?

Taehyung: hyung... Why 2 vans? Isn't 1 enough?

Namjoon: tae we don't know what's the situation there as we are planing in 1 hour...we don't know about how many gaurds he have... If something happens to our van... We can get into another one and reach mansion safely.

Namjoon: yoongi you can hack their building in our way right?

Yoongi: easy peasy.

Jin: All of you should be safe and careful... Is that clear? *Strict voice*

Bts except jin: yes hyung we will!!!

Namjoon: i got the information... Lets start our playy!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
YN'S POV

Am doing my night routine when i got the call from min hoo uncle.

Strange! He doesn't usually call from this number...only if it is about mafia work...i immediately lifted up...

Yn: hello minhoo uncle?

Minhoo: yn i got to know about someone trying to steal our weapons and trying to kill you...

Yn: oh...am very tired to play game this week...so I'll just go now and finish them..whats their location uncle?

Minhoo: black colony, building number 67.

Yn: okay uncle i will call you after sending them to hell.

Minhoo: hahahha take care yn-ah.

Yn: yes uncle i will.

I immediately wore my mafia outfit and flew to the building.