The Fifth Rival, Ran'nā Zhuīzōng

The Picture of the Fifth Rival won't Show Up for me in the Area Above-

So, I'll Put it here-

Me, Typing the Beginning of this Chapter: 🤗

Me, Looking Back at the Character Design of Ran'nā: Wait, why does she Look Like Satsuki?-

I didn't even Realize until Now-

Damn-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

No One's P.O.V

Yamato Knew that Another Girl was Going to Fall in Order with Teruya Sooner or Later.

And he just so Happened to be Correct about that.

Recently, Another Girl has Fallen in Love with Teruya.

The Amount of Girl's so Far have been Getting on his Nerve's

This Girl would Act Like the Sunshine Trio but instead of 3 People, it Only had One Person.

She Goes by the Name of Ran'nā Zhuīzōng.

Apparently, she Want's to be a Singer in the Future.

Her Mother was a Singer when she was Younger and she Wanted to Follow in her Mother's FootStep's.

A Singer, Huh?

Remind's him of Kanade and Hibiki for Some Odd Reason.

Oh Well, who Care's?

But this Time, he Feel's Like Spilling Blood.

How should he Get Rid of his Rival this Time?

Maybe Crush her?

Frame her?

Make her into a MindSlave?

Dismember her?

So Many Option's yet Not Much Time.

Not Much Time before Ran'nā Confesses her Feeling's for Teruya UnderNeath the Cherry Tree.

Hibiki Told him that Ran'nā has been Planning to Confess her Feeling's for Teruya on Friday UnderNeath the Cherry Tree.

Just Like the Past 4 Rival's have Attempted to do.

He can't Let that Happen.

If he Want's Teruya to be his Alone, he has to Get Rid of EveryOne Else.

Or at the Very Least Confess to him First before They do.

But the Problem is that he's Scared to Confess his Feeling's for Teruya.

The Reason why he's Scared to Confess his Feeling's for Teruya is because he's Afraid that Teruya will Reject his Feeling's.

However, that doesn't Matter Right Now.

What does Matter is that he has to Get Rid of Ran'nā before she Steal's Teruya Away from him.

But how can he Get Rid of her when that Annoying BestFriend of Ran'nā is Always with her All of the Time?!

This May be Harder than he Expected it to be.

Although, this is the Only Way to Prevent Ran'nā from Confessing her Feeling's for Teruya UnderNeath the Cherry Tree on Friday after School.

Yamato Tried to Keep HimSelf Calm but it was Incredibly Difficult in Order to Stay Calm.

Especially when SomeOne has a Crush on his Teruya.

He doesn't Care what he has to do in Order for Teruya to be his.

He doesn't Care who he has to Hurt.

Teruya will Become his Lover SomeDay.

Whether he Like's it or Not.

____________________

And that's it for the Fifth Rival's Introduction!

It'll Probably be 5:00 in the Morning or Past 5:00 in the Morning when I Published this Chapter-

I'll Go to Bed Now-

Why is it so Hard to Improve your Physical/Mental Health, Get a Better Sleeping Schedule, and Etc?-

Anyway's, I Hope that you Enjoyed this Chapter!

I'll See you in the Next One!

GoodNight!

( 533 Word's )