Adjusting To Hope's Peak

Just Yamato, Mikako, and Teruya Getting Use to their Life at Hope's Peak Academy-

Enjoy the Three of them Trying to Adjust with their Life at Hope's Peak Academy-

Anyway's, Enjoy!

____________________

Yamato, Mikako, and Teruya were Currently having a Difficult Time Trying to Adjust to their New Life at Hope's Peak Academy.

The Three of them had Thought that it would be Easy to Adjust to their Dorm's, Classes, and Everything Else.

But They had immediately Realized that the Three of them were Wrong.

ThankFully, their ClassMate's were Kind Enough to Help them Out.

Akane Taira, the Ultimate Maid.

Ayame Hatano, the Ultimate Sprint Runner.

Haruhiko Kobashikawa, the Ultimate Pilot.

Kakeru Yamaguchi, the Ultimate Lawyer.

Kinji Uehera, the Ultimate Priest.

Kanata Inori, the Ultimate Surgeon.

Kiyoka Maki, the Ultimate Sniper.

Kizuna Tomori, the Ultimate CheerLeader.

Mitsuhiro Higa, the Ultimate Soccer Player.

Rei Mekaru, the Ultimate Professor.

Satsuki Iranami, the Ultimate Clown.

Tsurugi Kinjo, the Ultimate Police Officer.

And Utsuro Maeda, the Ultimate Lucky Student.

The Three of them were ThankFul Toward's their ClassMate's who are still Currently Helping them to Adjust to their New Life at Hope's Peak Academy.

And at the Very Moment, Teruya was Currently Organizing his Clothes since he hasn't Gotten the Chance to Organize Everything from the Day that he and Yamato along with Mikako had First Arrived at Hope's Peak Academy.

" Hey, Otori! "

A Voice had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had Turned Around to See who it was Only for him to See None Other than Satsuki Iranami HerSelf with a CheerFul Look on her Face.

" Ah! Hello, Iranami! What do you Need? "

Teruya had said Excitedly and CheerFully with a Hint of Confusion as Satsuki had just Simply Chuckled in Response.

" I should be Asking you that! Do you Need Help with Anything? "

Satsuki had said Excitedly and CheerFully as Teruya had just Simply Nodded his Head in Response.

" Yeah, the Red Bag Over in the Corner is where I Keep Some of My Stuff from My House. If you could, Place them in My BedRoom. Also, you can Organize Some of My Stuff if you Want too. Just be Careful, Alright? Some of the Stuff in that Bag is Really Important to me. "

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as Satsuki had just Simply Smiled in Response before Walking Over Toward's the Red Bag along with Grabbing the Red Bag and Heading into the BedRoom.

" This is Going to be Difficult...................."

Teruya had said Calmly and Gently as he had Simply Hummed in Response.

Suddenly, he had Found a Bracelet in his Bag of Clothes for Some Odd Reason.

Teruya had then Realized that it was the Bracelet that Yamato had Given to him when the Both of them were Younger.