Thoughts.

Before this chapter starts here's some background information:

Setting * Carls Bedroom

Characters in this chapter * Carl grimes, Rick grimes
(Mentions * Mikey , Enid and Ron Anderson )

Summery of the chapter * Carl and his father get into an argument about something that was brought up at one of the Alexandria meetings, something Carl did not enjoy, setting duos and going on runs every week, "Lucky" for him he got paired with the one and only Ron fucking Anderson.So he thinks about it.

Extra * this chapter is mostly about Carls thoughts

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•●♡●•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

" Dad, Come on. Did i do something wrong !? Why do I have to go on a run with HIM ?! " Carl said dramaticly saying Him at the end of his clearly aggressive sentence

" I don't wanna argue with you. You will go on the run with Ron. And that is final no matter what. " Rick his father says clearly aggravated with his child, then leaves the room they were in.

Carl goes to his bed then lays down, he falls into deep sleep but,

Carl wonders what this trip will do to Ron and his relationship, in a platonic way obviously.

Although a week separated with another man who is presumably very good looking doesn't sound to bad...

FUCK what was he thinking ? Was he glorifying someone who clearly wanted nothing to do with him..? Fuck he feels disgusting absolutely gross, not grossed with the fact he's thinking of another man but grossed out that it's Ron of all men.. well out of the other male Mikey but he's kinda out of the question since he's dating a woman but still.

But after all that thinking maybe just maybe, a week with Ron wouldn't be as bad as he thought, possibly it'd be good for the young teens, maybe it'd bloom a new relationship for the two, or maybe it'd just be a week of hell.

Who the fuck knows? I sure as hell don't but maybe we could figure this shit all together, and follow carl and Ron into this journey of teenage hormones.

-

Thank you for reading  ! More chapters will be out sooner or later ♡