Chapter 1: Awaited Departure

20XX, December 4th

Top Secret Laboratory

Cold Bay, Alaska

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author note: Let me know if you find any spelling mistakes please.)

It's been two days since the boys were awakened in the secret laboratory located in Cold Bay, Alaska. The past two days have been filled with tests and tune ups on their riggings while further studying their wisdom cubes. It's been a tedious process for the two brothers, both of them equally ready to get out of this cramped facility and into the world for the first time.

But General Argyus has been adamant that they must be in best shape possible before they're deployed. The General recently debriefed the two on the current state of the world, how they've been in a constant state of turmoil with a race of extraterrestrial beings known as "The Sirens." But with the Siren threat quelled for the time being, the current "World War" between the Kansens and how the Eagle Union is going to help its allies.

Montana and New Hampshire were walking side by side down one of the dreary and plain hallways. The hallway itself was windowless and pure white, except for the random light above. They were making there way to the General's office after they received a notification that he wanted to see them, but for what it concerned? They two would just have to figure that out when they get there. All they knew what that General Arygus wanted something and that he was going to get it.

"What do you think the General has called us for?" New Hampshire said to his brother.

"I have no clue brother, I hope it's new orders because I'm tired of being poked and prodded around. We're not test subjects we are ships and I'm itching to get out there and fight." Montana said to his younger brother.

"Have you ever tried being patient brother?" New Hampshire said not amused with his brothers statement.

"No, what's that? I have never heard of such a thing." Montana replied with sarcasm.

New Hampshire then looks at his older brother with a raised eyebrow from his sarcasm before smacking him on the back of his head for his comment.

"You better not act all sarcastic in front of the General again, you remember what happened yesterday." New Hampshire said to his brother reminding him of his predicament yesterday.

"You know, you have a very fair point. I shall put it under "duly noted." Montana replied to his brother with a hint of sarcasm.

"Remember what I said." New Hampshire responded, done with his brother.

Upon opening the door, they saw General Argyus sitting at his desk looking over something on a tablet. As the two brothers stepped in and looked around his office, there wasn't really much to look at. The walls were the same dark grey colouration as the rest of the facility. Metal cabinets lined themselves around the right side of the wall while on the left had a few pictures and paintings. The desk that the General sat at was a nicely polished desk made out of mahogany that looked well maintained. Papers and files were stacked on his desk which were neatly organised and categorised. A vintage green bankers lamp was placed on the right side of his desk while a red dial up phone was placed on the left which had a direct line to the President of the United States. And lastly placed along the back wall was a massive picture of an aircraft carrier sailing across the waves. Alongside it in the picture stood a girl with long white hair wearing a white navy captains hat, a sleeveless white shirt with a black tie, a black jacket almost reaching her feet, a black short skirt outlined in yellow trimming, black thigh highs and boots all while wielding a bow. She stood there in the picture looking majestic as her hair flew in the wind. The brothers both looked at this picture or more accurately at her with intent as they both felt something familiar, a connection or bond, something they couldn't exactly explain.