Kita gazed away, a light blush painting his cheeks. Y/N noted how silence he got and scoffed.

"You didn't tell him did you?" She pulled a chair over to her and took a seat in front of him. Kita crossed his arms and cleared his throat.

"I-I tried but...then we just...you know."

At first she was confused until she realized. "Ohhh, you two are having sex again."

Kita nod slowly to confirm. "Well, at least that's good news. That's what's tiring you out?" Another nods. "Hmm, interesting."

"I can show you."

"Hm?"

Kita stood up and turned around, pulling his shirt up. Y/N's eyes widened when she saw the endless red lines all over his back. Some were heeling as other were a light purple. Some lines were even on the back of his neck.

"Oh my gosh. Was he trying to murder you?" She's never left that many lines on Kenma before. "But then again if he's leaving all of that behind maybe it's the other way around."

"We've been doing it the past week for hours. It's exhausting." He explains with another yawn.

"Doesn't seem like it. Damn...I hope Sam's okay."

"Funny thing is that he's always sleeping out now. I let him since I know he's probably just with Andy."

"That's nice. I noticed a few times that she wasn't around the house. I think it's nice they're there for each other."

"Yeah."

"Well, I've got myself a rest day tomorrow. I'm finally going out with the girls and I can't wait. I really haven't seen Barbara all week and now that my hand has healed and my side is nearly better, I can finally wear a dress and get my nails done." She chirps.

"What about Natalie?"

"She's not that important to me right now. However she called me the other day which was strange since she never calls me. But I am going to keep an eye on her now that she's out of Omen."

Kita nodded and stood to his feet. "Well, I'm going to hit the hay." Kita gave her a kiss on the forehead and rubbed his eyes. "Goodnight sissy, and get home safe."

Y/N didn't know where that came from but it damn near made her cry. She watched as Kita left and when he did she smiled.

"Amazing husband, friend and brother. What a package deal."

∆∆∆

Andy finally set Kinney to sleep and puffed a breath. She checked the time, noticing how late it is.

Sam~
Waiting outside

He's asleep now.
On my way down

She left Kinney's room and quietly made her way downstairs. She's been sneaking out around one in the morning with Sam to go to the food truck. She's been doing so for the past week now to get her mind off of things.

She told him of course and he told her to say something about it.

After that talk with Keitaro in the living room she's been thinking about telling Y/N. However, there was always that one thing that stopped her from doing so.

Keitaro.

After their talk in the living room things has just been on her mind now. He's nice, aside from his shit sister. She doesn't want the boy to not have a sister anymore but she wants to tell Y/N.