skinny love; punz

request: yes
prompt: punz love y/n no matter their weight
pronouns: they/them

tw: mentions of eating disorder and bullying and insecurities

a/n; sorry if this make no sense i keep getting allergic reactions and my head is kinda woozy but i haven't updated in so long and i feel horrible

ever since y/n was a young child, they always had been skinny. their parents tried everything to give them a little of fat; from feeding them fast food to banning them from exercising and playing sports.

this led y/n to be insecure of their body. when they got to middle and high school, people began to bully them for being 'anorexic' and calling her a skeleton.

when they got to college, they fell into a habit of eating only fast food to hope they can gain weight. they hated being able to see their bones, no matter what they did.

one day after grabbing mcdonald's, they made their way to class. they took a seat at a random desk, and began to grab their food.

they then heard a loud laugh and turned around to see where it came from.

they set eyes on a tall attractive blonde person, who then looked at them.

y/n turned to their food, blushing profoundly. but someone stood in front of their desk.

"hi, im punz, sorry if my friends and i were being loud."

y/n looked up to see the same blonde. "oh, im y/n. don't worry, you're okay. sorry if i made y'all offended."

punz laughed again, "you didn't. anyway, can i sit beside you? my friends took up all the desks."

y/n nodded, and punz sat beside them.

they began to talk, and from that day on, they got closer and closer till finally they were dating.

punz learned about their insecurities and what people did to them.

he swore to help y/n love their body.

he complimented them all the time, he didn't force them to eat a lot, but to eat healthier and to take care of their body.

but there was days where y/n's past trauma come to haunt them. today was one of these days.

y/n woke up and felt so awful. they went to the bathroom to take a shower, but when they looked at the mirror, they hated what they saw.

all they could see was bones. they fell to the ground and grabbed their phone to open doordash.

they could hear their parents in their head.

"you need to eat more, you're so ugly and so boney. you need to eat a lot of fried foods."

they ordered a bunch of food from burger king, and sobbed into their arms.

punz heard the sobs, and ran to the bathroom.

he opened the door to set his eyes on the sobbing mess. he glanced at the phone to see the order, and he knew.

it was one of those days again.

he canceled the order and got y/n's money back, and wrapped his arms around y/n.

"hey, listen to me, breathe in and out, you are so beautiful. don't listen to the voices in your head, you can't help how your body look. you can't help having a fast metabolism. i love you for who you are, and i could care less if you were fast or skinny. you are so perfect to me."

he kept talking for 30 minutes, until y/n wasn't crying anymore. punz picked them up and took them to the living room.

"we can just cuddle and watch movies today if that's what you want, or we can go out and go to the arcade, bowling, whatever it take to take your mind off things."

y/n sighed and smiled, "let's go to the arcade. i'll beat your ass in games."

punz rolled his eyes, "no you won't, i'm literally a streamer who play games."

y/n shrugged and laughed as they went upstairs to get ready.

punz smiled to himself as he planned to let the other win anyway.

---------

sorry this is terrible. this was literally a month and a half in the making, but i've been  so sick and the doctors don't know what's wrong with me lol

but regardless i hope you guys enjoyed this and know that you are absolutely PERFECT the way you are!!

eat some food and drink some water, i love you <3