halloween; dteam

still struggling a bit but it's ok (:
prompt: spooky season
i love the idea of the dteam being poly so um they're all dating each other <3
*in this oneshot ofc nothing is based irl!!*
sorry it's november 7th and i'm just now releasing this 😅

"dream! sapnap wont stop bothering me," george complained across the room as sapnap threw another poke ball at him.

"i tried to warn you that going as pokémon characters wasn't a good idea," dream replied with a laugh as george threw the ball back at sapnap.

"yeah but you can help! tell him you'll kick him out if he keep bothering me!"

at that moment, the doorbell rang and dream smirked at his british boyfriend, "oops, doorbell rang."

sapnap sighed, "gogy it's so fun to annoy you. you get so angry and it's kinda hot."

george glared at sapnap before rolling his eyes and sat down on the couch.

dream came back and smiled, "the kids was so cute. one of them dressed up as snow white!"

"aw! i love trick or treaters, let's me pass out the candies next, please?" sapnap asked with a puppy dog eyes and a pout.

"only if you leave george alone for the rest of the night, we don't want to hear him complain do we?"

"i don't complain that much!"

dream and sapnap looked at each other then laughed as george pout in the background.

dream sat beside george and motioned sapnap to sit beside him as he grabbed a remote. as sapnap sat between the two, dream closed a scary movie for them.

the trio smiled as they cuddled and watched movies while passing out candies every 30 minutes.

man, they love halloween.

sjkslskdhdks halloween my beloved holiday <3
what did you guys go as? i went as cher from clueless and a clown! :D

also ask some questions pls so i can answer some if i vlog this weekend (most likely i will :P) as i go to camp! ((:

and sub to me on YT pls <3- elfiejae_

tysm for your support and ilysm

remember, eat some food and drink some water! <3

I LOVE YOU!