royality; tommyinnit

prompt: tommy is a prince and y/n is a commoner
request: yes
pronouns: they/them
*im so sorry for how long it took to release this, been busy ash w work and shit ://*

y/n and tommy was the best of friends. they've been meeting up at their spot for a year now.

but y/n doesn't know who tommy actually is.

you see, tommy is the youngest prince of the sleepy bois royality family. his father, philza, was the king while his two older brothers, technoblade and wilbur, was the other princes.

tommy hated his life, he hated having to do his duties and would rather be hanging with his friends in the woods. one night, he went on a walk, and he came across a person on a dock overlooking the lake.

he sat beside them, softly greeting the other.

"hey, im tommy. do you mind if i sit here?"

even though he greeted them softly, the other person still jumped slightly.

"oh, no, i don't mind. i'm y/n. what bring you here?"

"just needed to escape my family, have my own time."

"i feel that, i come here everyday to do the same."

since then, they grew closer. yet tommy never told the other who he actually was.

until today, he planned to tell them.

he left to meet up with his friend, bringing nothing but a flashlight.

after ten minutes of walking through the eerie forest, he reached the lake. there was y/n, as usual. sitting on the edge of the dock, their legs dangling in the water.

"hi y/n!" tommy exclaimed as he got closer and sat beside the other.

"tommy! hi! how are you?"

"i'm good. just had a long day, how about you?"

"same, same. cant you believe itve been a year since we met here?"

tommy stared out at the horizon, "no, it's hard to believe that. time go by so fast."

he sighed before turning to the other. "i need to tell you something."

y/n turned to him, "ok, what do you need to tell me?"

"please don't judge me, or let this change your opinion of me. i'm still me, im still the tommy you know..."

"tommy, unless you're a murderer, there's nothing that could change my opinion of you. you're my best friend."

"i'm the youngest prince," he blurted out.

y/n stared at him before laughing.

"i knew that, tommy. and that's cool and all, but no offense but you're still normal. i don't care if you're a prince or not, you're still the same tommy that i met here."

"wait how did you know?"

"the prince's name is thomas. he looks like you, and you kinda look like philza a bit. so i had a hunch. plus you sound like him."

"oh- well thanks for not changing your opinion on me."

"yeah, yeah. now let's star gaze. look there's big dipper!"

-------

sorry i haven't been posting a lot, been busy w work and been tired a lot. but i hope you guys enjoyed anyway (:

have a great day/night ! eat some food and drink some water if you haven't !! <3

ily