Chapter 5

I spent last night and this morning trying to expand on my idea, so far nothing.

It's mid afternoon now. I lean against a fallen down log not too far from the pack house. The gentle wind brushes against my face, I embrace its coldness and breathe in the crisp air. Hopefully the peacefulness and tranquillity can help me think. I really need a plan right now. Still, I cannot plot anything, everything is impossible to pull off. Somehow, I have to figure something out and before the Royals arrive. So far, absolutely no hope.

Hunter strolls over and takes a seat next to me, I don't say anything, he's not important. Escaping and keeping my family safe is what really matters.

"I'll take that as you have no plan" he states.

"Not yet" I sigh. This is hopeless, "Worst part is she'd like it here, I mean look at this place, but she can't have it. I won't lose her."

"So you admit it? Yet you'd keep us apart?" Jason suddenly towers above me, I leap up from my spot and take a few steps back.

"Yeah, this place would be great for her. I mean even you would probably be good for her. She could be a great Luna. But at what cost? It's just not worth it. Maybe in some other world it'd be worth it. Not in this one." by the time I finish the one word to describe him is broken. Within seconds of finishing, he disappears into the pack house. What I've said is true. Weather he understands or not. Now I've got to finish this and the go save my family.

Maybe one day they can be together.

Maybe.