C-5:Silence encased anger

Start from the beginning

"Didn't I tell you students to get into your costumes?" 

He asked coldly, his voice dripping with disappointment. I quickly pulled out a cloak from my bag and draped it over my shoulders. It was a simple red jacket that reached just above my knees. It was the only thing I could afford and the only thing I needed. I didn't have a quirk to show off or a support gear to enhance. I just had a cloak to keep me warm in the chilly February air.

"This is it sensei."I shrugged as it fit me comfortably

"....I....nevermind.Wait for your classmates." He sighed and stood beside me grumbling internally.

"Sensei can I ask you something?" He turned towards me with slight curiosity. 

"Spit it out, problem child." His voice was hardly soft.

"Why did the principal call upon an ordinary boy like me to his office?" I asked as his expression changed from one of boredom to one of slight fear and unsettlement. He groaned like a 50-year-old going through an existential crisis as he grunted out,

"Good luck boy, I didn't know I could feel pity." He gave a strange smirk as he observed my reaction.

"So you don't know anything?" I asked woefully wondering if I should get the information out of him in another way.

Does his tape work like a belt if it was 50 shades of gray? Maybe I can make Midnight....

Nevermind.

"Even if I did, with all the cameras always running. I can guarantee that I wouldn't escape alive if I  spoke anything about it." He murmured at the end.

"Perfect answer Aizawa.You wouldn't want your paycheck to be cut in half." 

A high-pitched voice crackled from the nearby loudspeaker as a burst of laughter ended the transmission. This was certainly something as I saw Aizawa gulp. 

"I get it sensei and could you keep the fact I am quirkless to yourself until it gets revealed?" 

"Huh.....okay, they will know sooner or later.....haaaa...yawnnn" His yawn was broken by chattering coming from the side as my classmates lined up one by one. 

"Oh Ayanokouji-kun. You already reached huh?"The girl who was throwing up decided to wave at me with the other three of my acquaintances. I nodded back as Izuku without saying much took the closest to me hurriedly. 

"H-hi, u-uh y-you didn't wear your costume?" He asked me as I looked at him and tapped on my red coat.

"W-wait that's it? U-Uh don't you need extra protection? We are going-g to be heroes. Maybe your quirk is super strong! Or maybe it's a mind-based thing or maybe it's more blood based?or it burns clothes?orneedsbodycontact?Maybe...." His muttering went on as I sighed too tired to deal with this storm of a quirk fan. Though it was interesting to know someone was equally curious about quirks.