Chapter 11:Tiny town,big trouble

No one pov:It was the afternoon and the ninja were getting ready to destroy as much towns as possible for revenge. Zane was especially happy about the thought of revenge he was skeptical at first but Cole and jay had convinced him that it was the right thing to do. Once everyone was ready they all got in their vehicles and drove off. Kai and Nya were sharing a vehicle Kai was driving since Nya had fallen asleep again he was thinking about his parents and what they would think of them now they weren't supposed to be villains pretty sure everyone else knew that but they never knew how fun being a bad guy was until now and they loved it. Once they all had reached the city Kai woke his sister up and after she saw where they were her eyes lit up "excited are we?" "This so going to be so much fun! Come on Kai let's go!" She dragged her brother closer to the city to see that all the ninja we're using their powers to fly while blasting their magic anywhere they could get. Nya and Kai immediately joined along and started using their powers to destroy the village completely one of the villagers even asked why they were doing this Kai immediately threw a fire ball near him to give him a warning to shut his mouth. The villager immediately ran away along with the other villagers. Kai's eyes were glowing red for some reason it reminded him on how he held master chens staff it made his eyes glow the same red and he had so much power part of him wished that he never let go of that thing he might've became the best villain in the world but he just had to drop it and screw everything up. Part of him hates himself for being a hero protecting the villagers who have done nothing but hate him for causing to much "Destruction." After everything was destroyed they thought why not visit ninjago city? "Hey guys wanna go destroy ninjago city again?" "Hell yes!" "Sure sounds fun" "affirmative" "yay!" All the ninja cheered as Lloyd jumped in his vehicle motioning for the others to get in their vehicles as well all of them we're wondering how much the city has been rebuilt after their last attack all of them we're excited to ruin the construction and progress. All the ninja were in their vehicles thinking about how they would destroy the city would they get carried away? Who would cause the most destruction? What power to the city people fear the most? How far has the city progressed? All those questions were in each of their minds they wanted answers and there was only one way to find out,by causing more destruction than any villain to ever exist.

Word count:481