Chapter 2:The first attack

Cole pov: We were in the samurai x cave coming up with our first attack. But before we did anything we slightly changed the way we looked our masks weren't the color of our suits anymore they were purple just because Lloyd said it would make us look more evil we all liked the idea and went with it. Pixal was shocked on our decision once Zane told her what we would be doing from now it took a bit of convincing to calm her down but we eventually did the trick. "Alright ninjas! We need to come up with a name for our new team anyone have ideas?" Everyone was thinking for a moment we really didn't think about what we would call ourselves but then it struck me how about.....The ex ninja? "Hey guys! I've got a name!" "What you got brookstone?" "What about the ex ninja? I know it sounds cheesy but it really fits us what do you think Lloyd?" "*squealing* I love it cole! Alright now everyone get in our mechs that Pixal made us and let's go attack ninjago city!" I hoped in my vehicle and started following the other's feelings confident that we will do great for our first time.

*10 minutes later*

Jay pov:Huh...now how'd we get here so fast? I looked up and saw the city's lights and signs everywhere we all parked our cars in front of the city before looking at it hatred filled our eyes I can't believe we protected this place before. I used my lighting powers to fly up so did everyone else we were all behind Lloyd smiling we were sure about to have heck of a time! "Alright guys this is it! Cole use your powers to barricade everyone inside! Zane use your ice to freeze any building in your sight! Nya use your water to flood as much houses as possible! Kai burn down any trees you see! Jay use your lighting to cut the power out I'll use my powers to cause chaos!" "Yes Lloyd!" We all said in unison before getting to work I used my lighting powers to turn off all the electricity the city suddenly became all dark before screams erupted throughout all the smoke that was now covering the city it was a pleasant sight to see if I do say so myself. "Nice job everyone! Now keep causing destruction until half the city is gone!" Kai started laughing maniacally as he burned down more trees and even a couple of houses I was enjoying myself watching all these little people cry in pain and fear I could get used to this! "Okay everyone that's enough for now let's head back to the cave!" After we all stopped floating in the air we got in our vehicles and drove back laughing and talking about how pitiful they sounded "hey Lloyd? When will get to do that again?" "Once they finish building just a bit of the city then we ruin their progress and make them kneel before us!" *Laughing* I'm glad he's feeling confident on what we do now I still remember when he was just a kid always causing chaos I didn't know we would be following in his footsteps in the future but hey...fate is inevitable.

Word count:557