Jungkook: Their Lost Brother PART:2 (NOT FINALE)

TW: Blood, Violence, fainting.

Thank you so much for reading part one and coming for part two! 💜 :D 🌺

I purple u! 💜

Special thanks to Jennifer_GB for helping me writing the scenes 💖

And thanks to Riya_Lo3 for requesting💖

⚠️The "𝙆𝙖𝙞" I mentioned in this story 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 with 𝙆𝙖𝙞 from 𝙀𝙓𝙊 or any other idol who has the same name, The character doesn't refer to a real life character. ⚠️

This was an extremely long chapter, almost 3K words. Had to separate them and make part 3
_______________________________

Jungkook's POV

I was a little worried when Jin Hyung called and said he wanted to talk to me about something, but he wouldn't hurt me. Right..?

After a brief wait, I heard a taxi pull up in front of my house. I peered out the window and saw Jin hyung hesitant to ring the doorbell. Despite my intense fear, I went to open the door for him.

"Can I come inside?"

I simply nodded in response to Jin hyung's gentle question because I couldn't think of anything to say. For some reason, I find his voice to be very soothing and calm.

Later he informed me that he had brought me food with him, I accepted it and bowed to him, It honestly smelled amazing.

We spoke for a while, and I eventually learned that they were my long-lost brothers. Despite the fact that Jin had the original photograph of me, I still wanted to be sure they weren't just hurting my feelings.

I went upstairs to my room and took the only picture I have of them, then I went back to Jin.

I started to cry because the picture reminded me so much of Hoseok Hyung, Namjoon Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, Jimin, and Tae in addition to Jin, Confirming it was indeed them.

Jin hugged me while he began to cry as well. He smelled like caramel and I almost didn't want to leave his embrace, but I did.

He went to the door to leave after we had talked about our feelings and cried for a while. I gave him one last hug from behind, taking in one last whiff of his caramel scent.

I was welcomed into his warm, caramel-scented embrace after he turned to face me with a small chuckle. I was saddened to have to leave his embrace.

I closed the door and sat on the couch after he waved goodbye and called a taxi, trying to make sense of everything that was happening so quickly.

End of POV
________________________________

Namjoon's POV

I went upstairs to my room after eating, leaving the others in the kitchen.

I honestly can't believe they think this weirdo is our brother?! No way.. No way... even if they're going to help him, I'm not going to! They must have gone insane!

As I was walking back and forth, a knock on my door interrupted my thoughts.

"Open the door, Namjoon."

Yoongi Hyung's voice was heard, so I groaned and unlocked the door, motioning him inside, He entered and closed the door behind us.

End of POV
________________________________

"Listen, You may not get along with Jungkook, but you should attempt to work things out with us. What if he is truly our brother? Our sibling, whom we've been looking for?"