Namjoon: Accused

It was night time and Namjoon was still at the company working on things that Yoongi told him to work on.

Yoongi was very exhausted so Namjoon afforded to help him finish his work and told him to go back to the dorm as he finishes it for him.

Once Namjoon was done with Yoongi's work he closed the computer and went back to the dorm.

It was around 2 AM when Namjoon arrived, He walked into the dorm quietly assuming that everyone was sleeping.

He was shocked to notice Jin sleeping on the living room couch.

He gently shake Jin's shoulder, The older member opened his eyes slowly.

"Namjoon..?"

Said Jin.

"Yes Hyung it's me, what are you doing here?"

Asked Namjoon furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yoongi told us you'd be coming home late so i wanted to wait for you but seems like i ended falling asleep too"

Chuckled Jin.

"Well let's go to our shared room"

Namjoon smiled as he helped the older member go up to their room.

Namjoon made sure Jin was on his bed then went to his own that was close to Jin's, He pulled up the covers on himself and drifted to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon was startled awake as he heard someone scream his name in anger.

"NAMJOON!"

Yoongi's yell echoed through the entire dorm startling all of the members awake and running to Namjoon's room.

Yoongi went closer to Namjoon and grabbed him by his collar shocking all of the members with his sudden behaviour.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COMPUTER?!! IT'S BROKEN AND ALL OF MY WORK IS GONE!! I TRUSTED YOU NAMJOON SO WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!!"

Yelled Yoongi shaking Namjoon using his collar.

"H-Hyung I never broke it! I just did your unfinished work and went back to the dorm!!"

Said Namjoon with wide eyes.

The other members started getting mad at Namjoon assuming he was the reason.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨? 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮?!

Namjoon thought to himself as he was shocked, He's never been accused of something that he hasn't done before.

"You all seriously don't trust me?!"

Namjoon half yelled.

The members ignored his words including Jin.

"I can't believe you Namjoon! Instead of apologizing to Yoongi you're acting innocent?!"

Yelled Jin.

"HYUNG I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH THING!!"

Namjoon yelled.

Suddenly he felt stinging pain on his cheek he froze in shock until realization hit him, Jin slapped him.

All of the members covered their mouths at the scene, Jin has never hit any of them before, Seeing him slap Namjoon was shocking to everyone including Namjoon himself.

"You're staying in your room until you admit what you did and apologize to Yoongi!! Understood?!!"

Jim Yelled at Namjoon, He pushed all of the members out of the room and all of them left, Jin left locking Namjoon inside.

Namjoon buried his head in his knees and started crying until he felt light headed.

Jim would unlock the door to bring him food inside and then lock it again but he had no appetite, especially knowing that his members were mad at him and locking him in his room.

Namjoon always liked feeling loved by his members, But they stopped caring about him and showing him the love he used to be given.

Namjoon's memories with the members started flashing in his eyes.

Studio flashback.

Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting at the genius studio laughing together while they were creating music together.

Dance studio flashback.

Hoseok and Jimin wanted to stay at the practice studio for some extra time to try and perfect some moves, Namjoon decided to stay with them and joined them, He ended up bumping into both of them and they all ended up laughing.

Ocean flashback.

Jungkook was burying Namjoon in the sand and created a mermaid tail for Namjoon using the sand.

Kitchen flashback.

Namjoon was helping Jin cooking soup for the members, But he wasn't able to cut any of the vegetables so him and Jin started bursting in laughter.

Camera flashback.

Namjoon gave Taehyung a new camera on his birthday, Taehyung hugged Namjoon and started snapping funny photos of him.

He cried harder remembering those happy moments he used to have with them.

He started wondering why they stopped being like this?

The members have been ignoring him for two days now, But two days felt like two years for Namjoon who never gotten out of his room.

Yoongi was at the company with the other members looking at their CCTV in concern noticing what they've done, The CCTV needed 48 hours to release the footage it has taken.

It showed someone anonymous member going into Yoongi's studio and breaking his computer, Yoongi felt guilt eating him alive, Jin felt as guilty as Yoongi did, Since he locked Namjoon up in his room and slapped him infront of all of the members.

They rushed back to the dorm and unlocked Namjoon's door rushing inside.

Their eyes widened seeing Namjoon sleeping on his bed with puffy eyes and barely moving.

Jungkook went closer to hold Namjoon's hand but he moved his hand away in shock, Namjoon's body was freezing even though it was extremely hot outside.

Hoseok grabbed two more blankets and threw them over him trying to make sure that Namjoon was getting warm.

Jin went down stairs to the kitchen and started making Namjoon some soup to eat.

Less than an hour later Jin was back with soup, He woke Namjoon up gently.

Namjoon started opening his eyes slowly, He didn't know if he was dreaming or not but Jin's touch seemed too real to be fake.

Namjoon started getting teary seeing all of the members in his room asking him if he was okay and apologize to him.

He smiles at them all warmly as he sits and takes the soup bowl from Jin and started eating it, He could feel his body getting warm from the soup.

"This was definitely made with love"

Said Namjoon jokingly.

"Well it actually is made with love"

Jin laughed and so did all of the members.

"But what made you all suddenly change?"

Asked Namjoon as he realized everything happening around him, Even Yoongi was smiling at him.

"Well we checked the CCTV, it took 48 hours to release the footage it has taken, I'm sorry Namjoon"

Said Yoongi rubbing his neck in guilt and embarrassment.

"Hyung I forgive you, I forgive all of you"

Namjoon said and he got hugged by all of the members.

The end 🌺