I Swear If You....

Start from the beginning

Barcode widens his eyes terrified and very afraid of Vincent, he doesn't know what is going on, what and who Vincent is referring to, Barcode grabbing the wrist of the hand that is grabbing his hair with one hand.

Barcode : Who are you talking about?! Who did I approach? Why shouldn't I have come back?... Ahhh... Let go of me P'...

Vincent with the other hand with the index finger touches Barcode's face from top to bottom sliding the finger as if he were stroking, showing the slightly psychopathic look.

Vincent: You're just a boy who doesn't know anything... You fell in love with someone you shouldn't fall in love with... That man is forbidden for you... A man with a past you don't know about...( Vincent noticing from Barcode's face that he just realized who he's talking about)... That's right, I'm talking about the man you don't know who he really is... Jeff Satur.

Barcode is surprised but very afraid of the man who looks at him with the desire to kill him, scared Barcode looks sideways noticing a bottle of wine on top of a small table, wanting to run away quickly so as not to be killed by this man, with his other hand who didn't grab Vincent's wrist, grabs the wine bottle and hits Vincent on the head, Vincent falls sideways grabbing the side of the head where Barcode hit the bottle, Barcode seeing Vincent fall on his side, quickly gets up, turns and stops quickly when he sees two big men with muscular and strong bodies in front of him, Barcode quickly tries to turn around on the other side but sees Vincent getting up from the ground, Barcode turns and tries to take steps on his right side.

Vincent: Grabs him immediately.

The men grab Barcode, one behind immobilizing Barcode's arms from behind and the other placing and covering his nose with a wet cloth, asphyxiating Barcode for him to pass out, Barcode tries and does everything to escape these men but in the end the effort is in vain, Barcode begins to close his eyes, seeing only a similar blurred image of Vincent and hearing him speak.

Vincent: Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you now.

Barcode closes his eyes and passes out.

As soon as Barcode faints, the men place him on his lap, Vincent looking at the fainted Barcode in the arms of one of the men, showing an evil look and no feeling at all.

Vincent: Take him to the hideout, go get the other order.

Vincent turns his back on the men and sits down on the restaurant sofa again, showing a completely different look than he showed everyone, the calm and gentle Vincent something completely different from what he is showing now.

Jeff inside the break room, analyzing some documents, he suddenly drops the papers when he feels a twinge in his chest.

Jeff: Damn! What was that?!..

Jeff walks to the window, spends some time looking out the window, missing the young man he hasn't seen in a year, remembering why he didn't go after the young man he loves.

Remembering.

Jeff arrives at Barcode's house as soon as he receives the news from William that Barcode went to Korea, knocks on the door, and sees a beautiful young woman a little older than Barcode but very similar to him.

Jeff: Hello... Sorry, I'm Jeff satur... I came to see N'Barcode... is he home?!.. sorry I didn't ask your name, I'm careless... I . .

No one from Barcode's house knows him, that night of pleasure no one was at Barcode's house, and Barcode still hadn't introduced Jeff to his family even though they'd been dating for almost a year.

: Nice to meet you, I'm Creamy, N'Barcode's older sister...( Jeff smiles when he sees a young woman as beautiful as his brother )... No, he's not here... He traveled to Korea... He suddenly came to our parents say he wants to continue his studies in Korea... He traveled yesterday...