🙊 Someone flirts with you 🙊

< Pain >

For the first time in years Pain let you take him somewhere out. He was always in his office and almost never gets to see the world outside. But today was different. You took him to your favorite restaurant. You really loved going there because the food was the best for your likes. After you entered and found a table, the waiter came and gave you both the menu. A solid 20 minutes passed until you both decided what to eat. You raised your hand to signalize the waiter to come, but he was taking the order of another man so you had to wait a bit. While waiting, Pain needed to go to the toilet and left you alone until he comes back. While he was gone, the waiter came and was about to take your order.
-I haven't seen you here before, are you new here? You asked the waiter because we all know how much you like to go there and let's say you were pretty close with everyone working in this restaurant.
-Ahh yes. I am new, but I never expected to see such a beautiful woman like you on the first day of work! He said, it caught you off guard and you blushed. Just when you were to tell him that you already have a boyfriend, Pain appeared.
-You're a waiter, you should take our orders, not flirt with my girl. Do what I said before I kill you. Pain said and you could clearly see how angry he was. The man sweat dropped, took your orders and disappeared. Pain just sat on his place like nothing happened and you waited for your food. He held your hand the whole time.

< Hidan >

It was the first of April and Sasori for the first time though to do something like prank. He bet Deidara his approval for his art and the poor boy agreed. Sasori told him to go and flirt with you when Hidan is around. It was dangerous, but Hidan anyway gets into many arguments with the teenager so it wouldn't be something new. You were in the kitchen drinking orange juice like a normal person when Deidara came in. You greeted him like usual and continued with drinking your juice. Deidara also had some for himself and sat across you.
-Y/n.... he mumbled which made you to look up at him. Sasori was hiding somewhere behind you so he could tell Deidara what to do and signalize him when Hidan comes. And of course to laugh his ass off from what is about to happen.
-Yes, Deidara? You asked him.
Deidara was super embarrassed to do or say something. He was trapped.
-I love your hair. It's so beautiful. He told you which made you blush.
-O-oh, thank you, I also love yours. You complimented while Sasori was trying his best not to burst into laughing. The teenager was in a blushing mess.
-Has anyone told you how beautiful you are? Deidara said which caused you to blush even more.
-And has someone told you how dead YOU are...? Hidan showed with murderous inten to kill the boy. Deidara looked at Sasori with the look of "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING.,, Without a second thought he began running away and Hidan chasing him around the whole base. You began laughing so hard and heard Sasori laughing from behind. You looked at him still laughing and he came near you.
-It was a prank. He simply said.
-I know. I heard you talking. You replied which caused you to laugh even more.

< Obito/ Tobi >

Tobi dragged you to a play ground. It was Tobi, not Obito. You let him play while just sitting and eating your ice cream. He soon came and sat next to you. You wanted to cuddle so you went next to him and sat down.
-Babe, why did we came here? You asked.
-Don't you like it?
-No no, it's beautiful. It's just that I was curious. You said as you ate the last part of your ice cream.
-Well, I like coming here. It looks beautiful. I will be going to buy myself an ice cream, do you want some more?
-Hmm..buy me [ fav. flavor ] this time!
-Heheh, as you wish. And with that he left you under the tree waiting. While waiting came a man. He was tall with beard and green eyes. The mf sat beside you where Obito used to. You felt really uncomfortable next to him. Why did he even sat next to you!?!?!?!
-Hey beautiful lady, will you come to my place? He asked. You can protect yourself very good, but when children are playing around you, wasn't as easy.
-No sir, I don't want to. Can you please move away, my boyfriend should be coming....
-And where is your so called boyfriend?
-Turn around you shit. He turned around just to see Obito's Sharingan activated through his mask.
-Go away if you want to live some more! Obito said with serious tone which made the stranger run for his dear life. Your boyfriend gave you an ice cream and sat next to you, wrapped one of his arms around your waist and looked at you.
-And you were okay with that...?
-NO! I wanted to kill him, but there are kids so I tried to tell him and you came in time! Obito smiled.
-I'm glad.