🍡 Nicknames 🍡

I am trying my best not to kiss my phone....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

< Pain >

Usually you call Pain by his name or sometimes my King. When you're being flirty you call him My God and when you're upset or angry you call him selfish idiot which for now you don't need to use because you still didn't have an argument or something to call him by that.

Pain is calling you by your name or Goddess/ My Goddes. When he is being flirty he calls you my everything and if angry he just ignores you.

< Hidan >

He is calling you by your name or bitch. Sometimes when he feels like playing around he would call you mom/mother. When he is being flirty he calls you my love or gorgeous. When he is angry at you he calls you a demon from hell, but that's just in really big argument, bit it still didn't happened.

You're calling him by his name or dear/ love/ handsome. When you decide to be flirty you call him my savior or my world. When you are angry at him which happens often you call him again by his name or an idiot.

< Deidara >

Your nickname for Deidara is dear or love, but mostly you call him just Deidara. When you're being flirty you call him my artist or my everything. If you ever happen to be angry at him you will most likely ignore him or call him and idiot or fool. Depends of what happened.

Deidara will call you by your name or my love. Sometimes even honey. When he is being flirty he calls you my greatest art or beautiful. He is trying his best not to lose his temper, but if he does he will just call you a dummy not to be very harsh. If he feels really angry he will just leave because he doesn't want to upset you with his words.

< Tobi >

You love Tobi. You call him sweetheart/ sweetie or just baby. When you want to spice things up a little you would call him my Lord or my dearest. You are never angry at Tobi, but when you're angry at Obito you would call him a dumbass or asshole.

Tobi calls you Y/n-chan. Obito would call you by your name as always. When Obito is being flirty then he calls you beautiful or gorgeous. They never get angry at you so there is none.

< Kakuzu >

You call him Kakuzu or love, but only when you're alone because he doesn't want to be called like that in front of anyone. When you are childish or want to play with him you call him Kuzu/Kazu or Kuzu/Kazu-chan and when you decide to please him you call him my King or handsome. Sometimes when you get angry at him you would call him asshole or an idiot.

Kakuzu calls you almost everytime by your name, but sometimes which is not often at all he may call you "love".
When he gets flirty he prefers to call you "lady Y/n" or "ma'am". I know, it's just his odd taste of nicknames. When he is angry or mad at you he calls you useless woman.

< Itachi >

He calls you by your name and sometimes uses honey/dear. He is not being flirty so often, but when he does he would call you my savior or my everything. He never gets mad at you.

You call him by his name and as a nickname you just remove the "I" and say 'tachi. When you want to flirt you call him Lord Itachi and he usually doesn't know how to react. You still don't get mad at him, but if you somehow get you will try your best not to curse him too much or just call him and idiot or dummy.

< Kisame >

You really like to call him Kisa. It just sounds so cute and funny for him. If not Kisa then just Kisame. It doesn't happens often, but you also would call him handsome/love/dear/sharky or some other names like that. You also use some of those nicknames when you're being flirty. If you ever get mad at him you would call him shark man or fool. Depends on the situation you're in.

Kisame would never dare to call you some bad name. He loves you too much to so something like that. Hw would use puffer fish/star fish. He just likes fishes. When he flirts he uses ma'am or my lady. He tries to be as gentle as possible or when he is childish he call you Ariel just to annoy you.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

This is just a quick scenario because I was bored. It's 01:15am....God help me...and also I want to tell that for now update will have when the last chapter gets 50 readers, i said for now because I know in the future that book will have way more readers! <3

and also I want to tell that for now update will have when the last chapter gets 50 readers, i said for now because I know in the future that book will have way more readers! <3