From the corners of my eyes I saw Stu look at Tatum and whisper something to her.

I tried to hear what he said but i couldn't.

"Anyway! Lets go find Sid, Billy, and Randy" Tatum said, quickly averting thr topic away from what Stu said.

~~~~a few moments later~~~~

"Y/n you actually came!" Randy yelled out as soon as he saw me.

I felt a fuzzy feeling flutter inside my heart when I saw him.

Randy hopped up from his seat next to Billy and quickly rushed to me.

Randy engulfed me in a tight hug.

I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head onto his shoulder.

"I thought you wouldnt come today" Randy whispered into my ear.

"Well, im here" i said softly, but, from over Randy's shoulder, I saw Billy glaring at Randy.

If looks could kill, Randy would be 6 feet under.

The look he ran shivers down my spine, he looked like he was planning something, something bad...

Me and Randy soon pulled away from the hug after be planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Y/n, long time no see" Sidney said with a soft smile.

"Yeah..its been a while"

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Everyone at Woodsboro knew what happened, most were sympathetic, others decided to make school Y/ns own personal hell..

Everyone knew what costume the two hellish people wore the night Y/n was raped...

Y/n leaned up against her locker, letting a breathy laugh leave her parted lips as Randy told a random cheesy joke.

Everything was going okay, other then everyone, even teachers, constantly bringing it up..

Y/n knew they had good intentions, but she hated every bit of it..

Soon, the bell rang.

Y/n looked up at Randy and smiled, " I've got to go, bye!" Y/n said.

"Byeee"

Y/n turned in the oppistie direction and started walking.

Y/n thought that everything was okay today, she wasnt sulking, sje wasn't feeling like she was the problem...

Everything was okay....

Untill she saw it....

That costume...

That goddamn costume...

Its black eyes locked onto hers.

Y/n felt every muscle in her body tighten, as her breath hitched in her throat.

The masked person rushed up to her..and that's when it happened..she felt like sje was transported back to the night...

When she ran through the street, desperately calling out for help as the masked man trailed behind her.

Y/n turned on her heels and started running.

In her mind, she was back there, running for her life..

The school floor turned into concrete, the lights were gone and replaced with dim moonlight.

Y/n didn't want it to happen again..

Run
Run
Run

That was all that ran through her mind as she ran.

She heard the person's harsh foot steps behind her.

Tears filled her eyes as she took a left down the hall.

She didn't make it far before the person jumped on her.

A scream left Y/n throat as she squirmed and flailed her limbs around.

Soon, the person turned her to hwr back, and Y/n balled her fist up, and hit the person hard..

Y/n snapped out of the trance, she was back in school.. She was kn her back on the floor and the person who tackled her fumbled back and quickly ripped off the father death mask.

"MR. JONES" the princable screamed out as he came to the scene.

Alex Jones stood up, clutching his hand over his broken nose as the principle looked at him in pure disappointment, then he looked at Y/n, who was shaking and crying on the floor

Before the principal could say anything to her, she jumped to her feet and quickly ran off.

Little did anyone now, that Billy and Stu watched the whole thing..

Theu saw how much they had scared Y/n that night...at with that... They knew she'd be easier to use....