HATERS

'Hi~ In you book about han jisung oneshots can you write something where han wrote a song about how he felt when he had anxiety, he recieved a lot of support but some criticized him and started sending him death threats which he is unaware of and continues working happily until on the day of their concert someone manages to shoot him (in the shoulder or smth) and then actions are taken, something like that please'

I'm back. Not for long. Only for this request that I'm sure it's been asked for long time ago that I'm not sure if maybe op already ask someone else or something, but I'm writing it.
_________________________________________________

Chan was walking towards the 3racha's studio, Chan's Room when he saw a squirrel-like boy sitting on the floor outside the studio.

"Hannie?" he greeted him.

"Hyungie!! I have something to show you but I forgot to bring the key, thus why I'm sitting here" he said with a big grin plastered on his face.

Chan look at him in amazement since as far as he remembered, this first baby of his just went into another panic attack last night, yet here he is, on 10am, right in front of their studio, even earlier than Channie the workholic himself, looking at his second father with sparkles in his eyes.

"What is it, Jisungie? What do you wanna show me?" he curiosity ask Han.

"Here, I wrote a complete lyrics about my struggles. Can you help me do the arrangements please?" he said with his big doe eyes

"Oh?!! Sure, of course I can!! Come on. We gotta finish it, yeah?"

"Okay" Han replied.
_________________________________________________

After what seems like forever, Chan and Han finished the process of the arrangements and the recording for the song. Han also managed to get the approval to release the song in his newest edition of SKZ-Record in a shirt amount of time since everyone like the song so much.

"Hannie?" Chan call him.

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you right?" Chan asked.

"Of course I am. And I love you too, hyung. Always!! Hehe" Han said to Chan.
_________________________________________________

'Oh my god, the song is so good'

'Oh, Hannie, you make me cried so much, take responsible cuz you make my eyes swollen. I like it soo much'

'Oh. Oh. I like this. What the heck? I like itttttttt'

'Oh Hannie, we STAY, will always love you, okay 😘'

Han look at the comments under his newly released SKZ-Record titled 'Volcano'. He smile so brightly that it can blind you if you didnt being careful while looking at him.

He also received a lot, I repeat, a lot of love confessions from the members, the staffs (skzgi), his families and also his friends in a span of one week.

He is very happy with everything right now that it almost seems like nothing can make him sad.

He quickly trying to scroll down the comments section more to see more comments, but before he could, Hyunjin called him.

"Han-ah, let's eat together at the newly-opened restaurant in front of the building." Hyunjin asked him.

"Okay!! Lemme change my outfit for a bit" he replied.

He quickly close his phone and put it down on the sofa in the living room to change his outfit into something comfy.

Unbeknownst to him, if he actually scroll down a bit more, he gonna see something that gonna make STAY and STRAY KIDS go a full fighting mode for him.