FAINT (3)

"I think you guys better postpone the comeback around a month. Jisung need to refrain himself from dancing or walking for at least 3 weeks, but he can at least join you guys for the promotion from the start after that if he just sat down on stage while doing the performance. He also need to meet with his therapist, in my opinion, once a week for now to make his mental health better. You guys better ask his parents to come here for him. Where are they right now?" the doctor added.

"Well, Jisung's parents live in Malaysia, but we already called them, and they said they will arrive here later in the night." Chan answered.

"Doctor, can we meet him?", Seungmin asked.

"Of course. I also planning to place him in VIP ward, so you guys all 7 can stay with him overnight too. Is that okay?"

"Yes, thank you doctor."

________________________________________________________________________________

All of the members went into Jisung's ward to see that he's awake.

"Sungie... hello, baby." Chan called him.

"Hi, hyung..."

"Are you okay?"

"yeah, but my body hurt... my ankle... Oh whatever, I already surrender when the doctor told me I can't walk for at least three weeks. Did the comeback date being postponed, hyung?"

"Uhuh, the company is preparing the statement that need to be released, but they won't mention you passed out though. Don't worry. Baby, your mental health worsened too, right. The doctor advice you to meet your therapist once a week for a while. Are you okay with that?"

"Yep' it's okay. I also planning to do that since I can feel my mental health worsened two weeks ago. I'm just glad I didn't spiralled bad enough to do unwanted things. I don't want to relapse."

"Good boy...", Chan said, gifting his first kid a very bright smile, causing Jisung and the other members to smile as well.

"Sungie, we already met with the higher-ups, it seems like the managers and other staffs disobeyed their orders to lessen your solo activities. In the end, you fainted, baby. And now, they decided to fire the managers and staffs involved in this incident. What do you think, bud?" Lee Know asked him.

"I don't know. I will just let them do the job. Then, the drama? What about it? I can't do the shooting with a sprain, right?"

"Well... They're fast. Apparently, they already contact the director of the drama to inform him, but the director like you and your acting skills so much, so he ready to postpone the shooting until you truly better. Since there is no any announcement made for this drama yet to the public, and only the main actors that has been decided for the drama, they are more than happy to postpone it. Don't fret."

"Oh, okay then. I want to sleep, then. The painkiller made me feel sleepy even though I just wake up."

"It's okay. Just sleep, bud. You need to catch up your sleep anyway. Your parents will arrive later, okay baby", Chan said.

"Hurmm, thanks hyung..."

"It's okay. Anything for you baby..."

________________________________________________________________________________

"He really is a sleeping beauty... So cute, I really want to pinch his chubby cheeks.", Felix said, softly.

"His natural pout too... Ughh...So cute...", Seungmin added.

All of them smile at that. Since it's already around 4 pm, they decided to sleep on the couch while Chan went to sleep beside Jisung on the chair.

Later, when the company released the statement about the comeback's postponement, Jisung received a lot of messages from the fans praying for his recovery and well-being.

Jisung spent a week at the hospital before the doctor allows him to discharge. While he was in the hospital, the therapist decided to meet his once every two days instead since he can't meet Jisung for the next two weeks.

Thanks to the rehabilitation, Jisung managed to walk but still limping in a month.

Jisung and his members received a very warm welcome from their fans when they went to music shows to promote the comeback album's title track. Thanks to that, they finished the promotion safely and happily as well.

Jisung also get to rest for a whole month properly before starting his drama's shooting too. As a result, the director and the other drama's staffs and actors are also very happy when they met him for the first time during script reading as he cheerfully greeting all of them despite being a socially anxious person.

Jisung is happy, his members are happy, all the people involved with him happy. He's satisfied and glad that he chose this career instead of others caused he got to meet so many nice people and new friends which he doesn't have as a child due to more than half of his childhood spent by being home-schooled.

In short, Jisung IS happy. That... Is enough...