FAINT (2)

All the members waiting nervously outside the emergency room especially Chan. He can't sit still even for a bit since he still can't see his baby.

I.N is trying to calm down with the help of Felix and Hyunjin.

Seungmin just silently sitting on the bench while clasping both of his hands, praying for Jisung's well-being.

Lee Know and Changbin are standing at the entrance, preventing the manager and other staffs from entering the emergency center or the waiting lounge.

The face of the manager and other staffs are as pale as sheets. Just then, the doctor finished his check-up on Jisung and come out from the room.

"Doctor, is Jisung okay?"

"He's not. He's tired, dehydrated, and has a high fever. On top of that, maybe he felt down earlier, since his ankle is now bruising, but not broken, well... it severely sprain. In short, he's overwork, stress and anxious. Bang Chan-shi, I think you should inform his therapist as well." The doctor explained.

"Oh my god... Sungie..."

Then, Lee Know knows he has had enough.

He went to the managers and company staffs and starting to rant, "Satisfied now?? Jisung is human. He has many talents, but you should remember his flaws and weakness as well. His mental health worsened, his body's condition deteriorated until he fainted, thanks to that so-called 'opportunity' you guys gave which he didn't even asked for to even start with. I believe even the higher-ups already asked you guys to slowed down his solo activites, no? since Chan-hyung and I already met them before we met you guys, so?? You guys disobey the order, huh? Oh wow!! Amazing, so now you guys can make decision for us without asking the higher-ups permission, huh? Nice!! I think you can establish your own company then. You know what? You guys are finished!!"

"Wait, Lee Know. We know we are in the wrong, but please forgive us. We thought..."

"Shut up! Don't you realised just how many people that you guys managed to involve thanks to that 'opportunity' that you guys gave to Jisung? First, the higher-ups, then the company, then the fans, then us, his members and more importantly, you harm Jisung!! Next, the comeback, then his new drama's co-star actors and staffs, then finally yourselves. Don't you realised it yet? All of you are just selfish. Your hunger for more money just show itself when you speak about opportunity earlier. Now, if you really want a forgiveness, got to all the people that I mentioned. Otherwise, just get lose..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Lee Know is scary....TT...