TREMBLE

Jisung felt very shocked when he saw their ranking on the board. He felt very astatic that their group ranked up to five places from the last round. Soon after that, he started to feel a little bit overwhelmed by the current situation.

'Huh, why?' he thought. He can't even comprehend the reason as to why he started to feel overwhelmed all of sudden but he started to feel an uneasiness creeping into his heart.

Then, the overall ranking was shown and Stray Kids ranked second, only behind SF9.

After SF9 said their thanks and gratitude towards their fans, experts and their team members for getting the first place, it is now turn for Stray Kids to deliver their speech.

As usual, Chan take the opportunity to be the first to talk to give his thanks.

Then, the turn came to Jisung. His expression that has been blank for all the time come back just in time before he need to talk.

He shakily took the mic that Felix give to him. Since the shaking is not that noticeable, Felix who sit right beside him doesn't realised that he's shaking.

However, the shaking started to become worst since everyone, camera, audience's attention now on him.

As his earlier overwhelmed feeling hasn't gone yet, thus plus with everyone's eyes on him, he almost completely felt much more overwhelmed than ever. Then, he managed to calm himself down enough for him to start talking, but his voice is shaking so much.

After he finish his speech, as everyone clap for him and the team, both his hands starting to shake badly. He clutched the mic using both of his hands tightly to prevent the mic from falling off his hands and starting to make himself smaller by bringing his knees up to his chest.

Just in time, Felix decided to look at his left side, which is where Jisung was seated, just to see his twin start to shaking uncontrollably. Felix grabbed both of Jisung's hands to calm him down.

After all groups had done their speech, they proceed to hug each other as a form of friendship and respect between 'hoobae' and 'sunbae'. As Eric from The Boyz hug Jisung, he can feel that his friend is currently shaking a bit.

"Hannie, are you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah. Felix help me calm down a lot just now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I promise. I'm not okay just now, but I'm okay now."

"I will hold that promise." Eric said with a wink. Then, he went to hug other group members.

A moment later, Chan and Changbin manage to approach Jisung without any disturbance.

Chan stated "Felix told us. You okay bud? You have calm down, hmm?"

"Urmm, I have. A lot." Jisung said, confident shown in his eyes. "It's okay, but I want to sleep with you tonight."

"Of course, baby. You can always crash my bed anyway."

"Promise me you won't keep it by yourself. Okay, bud?" Changbin said.

"Okay..." Jisung replied.

"Good."

"Then... Can I sleep with both of you?". And he knows, there is no way Chan and Changbin can refuse his request with the way he show his big dark, clear adorable eyes as a weapon. They're weak for him anyway.

"Of course, bud..."

Eventhough Jisung is still shaking, he can feel that his shakiness is losing little by little. It has decreased a lot compared to before Felix calmed him down.

Jisung just thankful that his other members that had been eying him from the start didn't come and bomb him with questions right now since he still felt a bit overwhelmed.

Eventhough he loved his members so much, tons of questions and attentions are what he want to absolutely avoid for now.