Chapter 8: Captain Falcon

Meta Knight came to me in a huff, worry streaked across his face.

"Is something wrong, Meta Knight?" I asked. Meta Knight sighed, then nodded.

"Mario, Pit, Link, Little Mac, Mega Man, Marth, Fox, and Falco have all been captured by Tabuu! And if that's not bad enough, we've got ourselves a visitor. King Dedede is in Gaur Plain, nearing our base!" Meta Knight said.

"Don't worry, sir. One quick question before I go: how in the world did King Dedede find our base?" I asked.

"No idea, but I can't shake the feeling that someone from the inside has told him." Meta Knight said, then shook his head. "No, that can't be. Nobody has ever done that."

"Well, I'm going to go take care of the King." I said, then started running to my Blue Falcon.

------------------------------------------------

I saw King Dedede about a mile away from the base. I ran into King Dedede and opened the cockpit before back-flipping out and and landing on my feet.

"There you are, Dedede." I sneered, and King Dedede stood up.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Captain Falcon." King Dedede said, then raised his hammer.

"You might have words and that freakishly large hammer, but I have my speed and skill!" I said, then used my Raptor Boost move. I hit King Dedede up and he retaliated with a downward hammer strike. I collapsed to the ground and rolled away.

"So you won't go down easy." King Dedede said.

"Nope!" I yelled, then charged. King Dedede blocked on instinct but then I started charging my signature move.

"FALCON-PUNCH!" I shouted, fist aflame. King Dedede was hit full force, and flew backward. I dusted my shoulder pad off and chuckled. That was easier than I thought. I thought to myself. I started heading to my Blue Falcon when I heard a loud roar of an engine. I looked up and saw a huge airship that was about five miles long, had about a hundred cannons on each side, and had three huge engines that were powering the airship. There was also two other things that I noticed: one, there were two lazer cannons in the very front and there was a shimmering blue figure staring down at me...Tabuu! Tabuu teleported to me and punched me once before I blacked out.

------------------------------------------------

I awoke in a dark place, suspended upside-down in chains, and the only light I had was the single floodlight that was pointed on me.

"Enjoying yourself, Falcon?" A voice said from behind me. I tried to turn around, but there was no need to. The voice walked right in front of me and I saw...Ganondorf.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered. Ganondorf laughed.

"That is for me to know. Now then, your torture will begin soon after Mario is done. If you're lucky, we'll get the information we need and you won't have to go into the torture room." Ganondorf said.

"Whatever it is you need, we won't tell you!" I screamed. I set my legs ablaze with my Falcon Kick move, burning the ropes. I fell to the ground and shot up.

"Ah, yes. That was expected of you. So now you can get a taste of REAL power!" Ganondorf said. I laughed defiantly.

"No, it will be YOU who finds out about power." I said. I charged at Ganondorf and used my Raptor Boost move, but missed and fell as Ganondorf side-stepped out of the way. Ganondorf used his Wizard Foot move, but I back-flipped out of the way and landed a Falcon Kick move. Ganondorf landed on the ground and rolled away before getting back up.