Epilogue

It took a while before everyone in class 1a got used to the fact the most 'innocent' squad at UA is instead famous vigilantes. Everyone in class 1A kept their secret safe from the prying eyes of other students. ________________________________________________________

"Hey where do you think the Dekusquad goes to every night?"

"Hmm? What do you mean Himari?"

"You didn' t hear Amaya? There has been rumours that the Dekusquad sneaks out every night"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I've heard that there has also been sightings of them at other places especially abandoned ones. Do you think they're buying drugs or something?"

"I don't think they'll do that I mean they are so innocent!"

"I agree but they are just rumours so I don't really know if it's true or not"

"Oh look! There's Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari! Maybe they know why the Dekusquad leaves at night"

"Hey Mina! Kirishima! Kaminari! We have a question for you!"

"Hmm? What do you want to ask?"

"We've heard rumours but we want to hear the answer from you so why does the Dekusquad leave at night?"

"Ohh! Uhh they—they only go out because...they need to...umm help...sensei! Right umm sensei has very important stuff and he chose the Dekusquad to keep them busy because they' re way smarter than us and to keep us from ruining their innocence because you know Bakugo and his language so umm yeah"

The two boys next to Mina nodded their heads vigorously

"Ohh that makes sense thanks guys!"

After the two girls left the three bakusquad members sent a text to the rest of the class with the same story they had just said just to ensure if someone asks the other members of class 1a about it they can answer with the story as to not cause suspicion.

________________________________________________________
Sure everyone might be used to the fact that the squad is vigilantes but it still makes everyone really uncomfortable when the squad just talks about deafeating villains and exposing fake heroes in front of them because damn there was a lot of them.
________________________________________________________

"Hey! Since it's the weekend what do you want to do?"

"Hmm should we go to the m—"

"—Okay so we've already exposed XXX should we find another fake pro or should we start patrolling to see if something bad has happened?"

"We don't really need to find someone because we all know Endeavour is one"

"Yeah obviously Shoto but we're trying to find someone more in the lower ranks so the crime rate can stay down and for the civilians still have trust in the pros because imagine when we expose Endeavour the crime rate will increase by about 15 to 20% and the civilians won't have trust in any pros so we gotta wait until there's another strong pro that can keep the crime rate down by themselves"

"Oh! Talking about crime I've heard that near XXXXX  street there was an increase in disappearances there"

"Perfect Ochako kero"

The class looked at each other silently agreeing to never anger the squad again. The class left to go to the living room hopefully to forget everything they heard today.