Mission completed?

Hello! Thank you so much for 100+ reads I didn't really expect that. I realised I forgot to tell you their vigilante names here they are:
Izuku - Green shadow
Todoroki - Inferno
Iida - Specter
Uraraka - Kunzite
Tsu - Acid frog / Green acid
Shinso - Puppeteer
And their group is called 'Murthre squad' this is just another way of saying 'murdersquad' because 'murthre' is the old way of saying 'murder'. This is also from Old English morþor ("secret slaying, unlawful killing") but you can choose 'murthre squad' or just 'murder squad'. The 'murdersquad' are a group of vigilantes who kill (or not really kill more of arrest) villains and (soon) kill/arrest/expose pro hero's who just want fame and money. They will say their vigilante names in front of people but will say their normal names when their alone.
This will probably be the first and last time I do a small recap but anyways let's get started.

Small recap
As I looked around I finally spotted the last one, they were walking behind Izu with a knife. As I saw the scientists pull his hand back getting ready to stab Izu I screamed

"LOOK OUT!"

And started running forward Todoroki and Iida also started running. We were so close when the scientist plunged the knife down...

Uraraka's pov:
I couldn't bear to watch so I put my hands on my face. I was expecting to hear Izu in pain from the stab but instead I heard a thud. I peeked out of my hands to see Izu still hugging Akiko but he's standing while glaring at the scientist. It took me a few seconds to realise that Tsu and Shinso knocked the scientist out while saving Izu.

Tsu's pov
When I saw the scientist getting ready to stab Izu I looked at Shinso and both our eyes locked for a second. In that second I could tell we were thinking the same thing. I looked at Shinso for a second more and he nodded. I was confused on why he nodded when I saw the scientist pull back then I understood.

Just as the scientist plunged the knife down Shinso grabbed Izu with his capture scarf while I swung my tongue with the 3 scientists still stuck and knocked out the scientist that was trying to kill Izu. It made a loud thud. Izu stood up still hugging Akiko and glared at the scientist. After a few seconds Izu turned to me and Shin and thanked us

"Thank you Tsu and Tosh" said Izu while smiling.

"No probs" replied Shinso

Izu nodded and looked at the clock before put his hands in his pocket to get something I was confused on why he pulled out his phone. I looked at the clock to see it was almost 11 while Izu was dialling a number, he put the phone on speaker for us to hear.

"Hello Problem child. Why are you calling me so late?" I immediately recognised the voice it was Aizawa sensei.

"Hello Sensei the squad and I need backup on XXXXX Street. You should be able to tell what house it is from the noises or the broken door. The people in the house was experimenting on a girl, Akiko and we don't know how many more children or scientists inside."

"What room are you in?"

"We're in a type of lab/living room"

"I'm on my way with Hizashi you problem children try to silently look around for more info in the room."

"Right"

Izu ended the call and began to move things. I quickly caught on and started to help. I think the others came down from their shock and also started helping. Todoroki got over his shock the fastest, then Iida and finally Uraraka. After a few minutes passed Iida and Izu shouted

"I found something!"

Todoroki's pov
I was standing still trying to process what I saw. Once I finally processed everything I looked up to see Izu dialling someone. I stayed quiet to hear who is it when I heard Aizawa sensei. Izu was asking sensei for backup and sensei said he's coming. I felt a small weight lift at hearing these words. I knew it was relief and i was staring into space when I saw Toshi, Tsu and Izu start looking around.