number 48

Sonya

When I woke up in this black crib, a screen pop up saying take a quiz so that is what I did.

Computer test

Question 1. Do you need a diaper change yes or no?

Sonya

I clicked no for a diaper change on the screen

Computer test

Question 2. Do you love the care mommy blood is providing to you, yes or no?

Sonya

Yes I love the care mommy blood provided me, I said clicking yes on the screen.

Computer test

Question 3. If you say you loved the care mommy blood is providing to you then why were you going to abandon your only mother that gave birth to you? You have ten seconds to answer this third question before your punishment starts.

10.... 9.... 8.... 7.... 6....

Sonya

I have five minutes left to answer this third question before my punishment starts, mommy blood is not my birth mother.

Computer test

Wrong answer the count down will go faster to your punishment starts, please answer honestly now.

Sonya

I was hesitant now, but I tried to think mommy blood is my teacher along with Jessica.

Computer test

Wrong answer 5.... 4.... 3.... 2.... 1.... Time for your punishment Sonya.

Sonya

I heard a door open and something tickled my side, I was being tickled by a feather!

My screams and giggles soon stopped as my diaper has filled up while I was moving around being tickled

Computer test

Question 4. Do you need a diaper change now?

Sonya

I clicked yes on the screen and I was let out of my black crib by mommy blood, she placed me on the changing table and clean my butt.

I saw their was a second black crib, so my question is where is sister Brittany at?

Mommy blood

I put a binkie in Sonya mouth and saw her go to sleep, I changed her very messy diaper throwing it away in the trash can and carried her to the bath room to be cleaned.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful sunny day out their today