number 6

Pear

My parents sent me to this boarding school because I have behavior issues and fighting other people, as I look at our school it looks nice.

Hmm this place does look like jail with two cops, their names are Loretta and Katy.

They came to us and separated us into two groups: group one is adult babies and group two is teen babies, then we were all taken inside to get cleaned.

Group one has: Mona, melody, Jaena, Rainey, Snowey, Rebecca, Rosy and Jassy.

Their group went first in getting cleaned in a nice warm bubble bath, they were scrubbed cleaned, shaved body hair, dried off and diapered before getting their new clothes which was onesies, mittens and booties.

Then their group was taken to meet the first nurse, which made me wonder why this school needs two nurses in the first place to begin with....

Hmm I seemed to be lost in my thoughts, because one of the cops came over to me wondering if I'm OK?

Katy

Ma'am are you OK, if you don't get cleaned up your going to be late for class with ms Jessica.... So please follow me to get cleaned up and changed.

Pear

I did as she said, the bath was a little cold since I waited too long.

Afterwards my bath was over, so Katy got me dried off.... Diapered and dressed in a onesie for school.

Katy

Your class is in the second nurse door

Pear

I did as told and went into ms Jessica class room

Jessica

Hello pear, your late go sit down please.

Pear

Yes ma'am, afterwards I looked at the clock and it was going on play time which is 6:20 now.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful sunny day out their today