number 23

Jessica

*yawn* I slowly woke up and went to check on my class since Mommy blood told me to take a nap, *sniff* *sniff* I changed Brittany and Sonya messy diapers.

It looks like parents visit is almost over soon, I went to sit at my desk for awhile.

Melody

OK Connie we dare you and Danny to drink from Brittany and Sonya breasts, but if you don't do the dare you both will be taken to the kitchen for a worst punishment.

Connie

I was placed on Brittany chest and Danny was placed on Sonya chest, so you three was expecting us to drink breasts milk?

Rainey

Its either that or you both could be made into a yummy desert, your choice guys!

Danny

I decided to drink from Sonya breast, and as I kept drinking from one I had burped a couple of times which didn't wake her up.

My wife was discussed with me for doing this dare, so I told her to suck up her pride and do the dare anyway.

Afterwards of drinking from Sonya breasts her stomach grumbled while I was drinking, and I didn't stop until I was super full.

Man no wonder babies love drinking from their mothers breasts, that was really yummy in a non creepy way I said rubbing my now full stomach!!

Connie

I tried to swallow my pride and drink from Brittany breasts, as I drank her milk my eyes started watering.

My emotions were conflicted as I was sad and happy at the same time, as I continued to drink I started to burp but didn't wake Brittany up.

Time passed and I hear Brittany stomach grumbled while I was drinking, afterwards my tummy was getting full but I didn't want to stop at all.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful sunny day out their today