number 47

Brittany

I slowly woke up, I saw that I had a new crib that was black?

Mommy blood? What's going on here!?

But their was no answer from her, I saw a screen pop up saying take a quiz.

I really love quizzes so I click start on the screen in front of me

Computer test

their are 4 questions for me to answer: 1. Do you love mommy blood as your mother yes or no?

Brittany

I clicked yes that I love mommy blood as my mother

Computer test

2. Do you love the care mommy blood is providing to take care of you yes or no?

Brittany

I clicked yes that I love the care mommy blood is providing to take care of me

Computer test

If you say you loved the care you were provided then why were you going to abandon your only mother that gave birth to you, you have ten seconds to answer this third question before your punishment starts: 10....

Brittany

I was hesitant to answer this third question

Computer test

9....

Brittany

Umm.... Mommy blood is not my birth mother.

Computer test

Wrong answer the count down will go faster to your punishment, please answer honestly 8.... 7.... 6.... 5.... 4....

Brittany

Oh no I have 3 minutes left to answer this third question before my punishment starts, mommy blood is my teacher along with Jessica.

Computer test

Wrong answer 3.... 2.... 1.... Time for your punishment Brittany.

Brittany

I had braced myself when I felt something tickled my feet!?

It made me scream and giggle from being tickled by a feather for a hour, my diaper started filling up as I was moving around in my black crib giggling and screaming.

Computer test

Punishment is now over, please answer honestly for the last question do you need a diaper change?

Brittany

I had answered yes mommy blood, I need a diaper change then my black crib top had opened seeing mommy blood pick me up gently making me cry because I was scared to be left in a dark space.

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful sunny day out their today