number 27

Kuzunoha

In the morning we went to prepare breakfast for the students and teachers, they can have donuts and Cinnamon rolls with frosting along with milk bottles to drink.

Dark pinkie pie

Dear we should get our surprise meals ready for the day as well, we unlocked our freezer letting out four parents.

They were brought to be cleaned up and ready for the pot and stove, two parents were put into a pot while the other two parents were put into the stove.

Hanna

The pot felt nice as I felt heat enter my body again, dear wake up please.

Kayla

I would have to say this is a nice punishment for us, because we did want our daughter Sonya to vore people.

Hanna

Yeah that is true dear, the four of us will be served to our children as punishment.

Lizzy

Dear its hot in here, open the window please?

Hector

I can't open the window dear, I need help here!

Lizzy

We soon had opened the window, finally realising it was not a window but a stove oven door!

Hector

I gently grabbed my wife and ran to hide somewhere in the kitchen, once we see our daughter Brittany grab her and leave this place for good!!

Author note: thank you for reading the story, and I hope you all have a wonderful sunny day out their today