V

"We're back!"

A brunette walked in, followed by a black haired man.

"Who the fuck is that." The brunette darted his eyes at Jungkook.

"Well we have a situation." Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"What happened Jimin." The black haired spoke, closing the door. Jimin didnt make eye contact with the two who had just came back from somewhere.

"I got in contract with this human which was his fault from the start!" Jimin who accused Jungkook.

"First off I didn't do shit, if you weren't in such a rush maybe just maybe I would be in bed instead of here worrying about demons!" Jungkook snapped back at him.

"Oh you're the one to talk." Jimin scoffed.

"See what I have to deal with Namjoon. These two have been arguing from the very start. This human -by the way his name is Jungkook- has balls. Not gonna lie he has balls to be arguing with demons." The two who still hadn't moved out of their spot stared at Jungkook.

"How are you going to get rid of him?" The black haired now known as Namjoon said.

I'm literally right here stupid demon.

"We are doing what you couldn't do." Jimin replied.

"Watch your mouth Jimin." The brunette barked.

"It's okay Hoseok, Jimin is just pissed." Namjoon reassured the brunette.

"What if it doesn't work?" Namjoon moved closer, sitting down on the opposite couch from Jimin and Taehyung. "You know how hard it was to find those stones for me. You better hope it works Jimin."

Jungkook sat there. He looked stupid just sitting there not saying anything. I mean they did just talk as if he wasn't there.

"I need another ruby Hoseok, Namjoon. Jimin's was the only one I had. I told them they need to stay together unless Jungkook has a death wish." Taehyung pointed at the necklace.

"I mean either way they will have to be together. Just because you guys wear that necklace to protect your aura doesn't mean it's guaranteed." Hoseok spoke sitting next to Namjoon.

"The farther away from each other you guys are the less lightly it will protect your aura so either way if he had the necklace they'll still have to be around eachother." Jungkook gaped at Namjoon.

"This can't be possible. Stupid Jimin not knowing how to walk on a damn path." Jungkook muttered under his breathe.

"Shut up, it's not like I'm going to enjoy this either." Jimin glared at him.

"Look my name is Namjoon, whether you like it or not you have to. For your protection along with Jimin's protection."

"Did you already fill him with all the details of all this?" Taehyung nodded.

"Well if everything is well settled, then it's 2:47am and I would like my sleep." Namjoon got up stretching. "What ever you need call me. I have experience with this Jimin. Im heading to bed." Namjoon clasped his hands together.

That's when Jungkook noticed the ring on his right hand. It looked like the same emerald on Seokjin's necklace. Jungkook slightly smiled brushing it off.

Must've been a collection from somewhere.

"Night Joon." Jimin nodded at Namjoon.

"Hello there Jungkook. My names Hoseok or you can call me Hobi since we will be seeing you quite often!" Hoseok scooted closer to Jungkooks side.