Tenzin: Welcome home.

Korra: I missed you, Tenzin.

As they separate, Opal walking up behind them, Tenzin speaks, more seriously.

Tenzin: Now, I hate to get right down to business, but I want to hear what happened in Zaofu.

The happiness evaporates, and an awkward silence hangs over the group, punctuated only by Bum-Ju's twittering. Bumi finally speaks, seriousness mingled with sarcasm.

Bumi: Way to ruin the moment.

Opal: Kuvira's whole army was there. She captured Mom, Dad, and my brothers.

Korra: I thought I was strong enough to stop her. I feel like such a failure.

Tenzin: No one expected you to handle Kuvira on your own. It's up to all of us to find a way to deal with her. We're just glad to have you back.

Bumi: Where's Bolin? He's not still on Kuvira's side, is he?

Opal: I can't believe he would stay with her after what she did to my family. But we don't know where he is.
===============================

Cut to a close-up of Bolin with unkempt hair, who is panting. The scene zooms out to reveal him carrying Varrick, who has unkempt hair and a stubble, on his back.

Bolin: How about you use your own legs for a while?

Varrick: You know, when I fled Republic City with Zhu Li, she carried me twenty miles in one day. And that was after she sprained her ankle.

Bolin then throws Varrick off his back.

Bolin: Well, Zhu Li's not here, okay?

Varrick keeps lying on his back, waves his hand at Bolin.

Varrick: That's fine, leave me here, let the worms gobble me up. I deserve it.

Bolin: No way mister! You're not getting off that easily. You're responsible for that weapon Kuvira is trying to make. Which, may I remind you, could hurt a lot of people.

Varrick: No, don't remind me! I know, I'm a horrible, horrible person!

Bolin: Okay, look. Kuvira fooled us both into doing her dirty work and I'm not happy about it either. But, you know how we're gonna make it up to the world? By getting back to Republic City and warning everyone what she's up to! So, I want you to take my hand-

He holds out his hand to pull Varrick back on his feet.

Bolin: and march with me out of this forest!

Varrick smiles and takes Bolin's hand.

Varrick: You really have a way with words, kid. No wonder I made you a mover star. All right, I'll take the driver's seat for a while, hop on.

He bends over so that Bolin can climb on his back.

Bolin: Oh, great, my feet could use a break.

He jumps on Varrick back, who nearly collapses under the weight.

Varrick: Oh, boy, here we go!

He takes one step with great effort but they are soon trapped by a net, which hoists them up to a tree branch.

Bolin: Are you kidding me?!

Cut to Republic City, where Asami is reading a magazine of Future Industries. She smiles when she sees Korra and Ryu wearing the new clothes she made him, with hair in a ponytail.

Ryu: I hope you haven't been waiting long.

Asami: Only three years.

She gets up and hugs both Ryu and Korra.