Book 4: When Extremes Meet

Earth. Fire. Air. Water. Only the Avatar can master all four elements and bring balance to the world.

Republic City is at war! After discovering that her father, Hiroshi Sato, is working with the enemy, Asami turns against him, and following another defeat at the hands of the Equalists, Lin Beifong resigns as Chief of Police. With the Equalist army growing stronger, who will help the Avatar stop Amon and restore balance to the city?
===========================

The episode opens with a ferry sailing toward Air Temple Island. Cut to a frontal shot of Bolin, leaning slightly over the railing with Pabu perched on his shoulder. He looks toward the island with an excited look upon his face. Mako and Asami, her arm wrapped around Mako, are standing behind Bolin, watching the island as well.

Cut to a far off shot of Air Temple Island and the ferry pulls up at the port. The scene switches to a back shot of Ryu, Korra, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo standing on the dock, waving at the people on the boat. Naga stands on the dock as well.

Ikki: You're finally here!

One Air Acolyte throws the anchor in the water while two others let down the ramp to allow the passengers to get off the boat.

Ikki: Welcooome to Air Temple Island. Your new home.

Meelo: Yes, welcome to my domain.

Frontal shot; Bolin is carrying his duffel bag over his right shoulder, and Mako and Asami descend the ramp behind him.

Bolin; Well, aren't you sweet, little monk child.

Ryu: Sweet, isn't the exact word I would say.

Pabu jumps down from Bolin's shoulder and runs in between Meelo's legs before running to the right. Meelo bends over and looks through his legs at Pabu. He stands erect again.

Meelo: What's that fuzzy creature?

Pabu and Naga sniff each other's nose; Pabu erects himself on his hind legs, and gently touches Naga's nose with his left front paw.

Jinora: That is a fire ferret.

Frontal shot of her and Meelo as Jinora recites the facts with a finger up in the air.

Jinora: An arboreal mammal common to the bamboo forests of the central Earth Kingdom.

Ikki: He's cuuuute!

Ikki squees and runs off screen toward Pabu. Meelo airbends upward while an irritated Jinora plugs her ears by putting a finger into each of her ears to silence Ikki's shrieks. Cut to Pabu who hisses at Ikki and runs under Naga. The girl follows suit as she continues giggling with joy. Meelo descends down to jump on Naga's head, grabbing and pulling the polar bear dog's ears backward.

Meelo: Yip yip! Fly sky bison! Fly!

Naga does not react to Meelo's antics and Ikki continues to chase Pabu around the dock. Cut to Ryu and Korra looking at the children.

Mako: Thanks for sending the Air Acolytes to help us with the move.

Asami: Yes, they've been amazing. Such tireless workers.

Cut to a side view of the boat as are seen two Air Acolytes carrying several trunks of luggage. They are heard them grunting as they walk down the ramp. Ryu and Korra look at the large stack of cases in surprise as the pair carry them off the boat.