59 Ripped saree and blouse in Anirudh's room

En başından başla

Sampoorna: Bondita... I am nowhere interested in your so called sasural family matters ; the family which didn't accept me till date and just considering me as Sharanarthi (taking shelter) even though I am also a bahu .

Bondita: Are you not the reason for your plight ? How long will you keep on blaming others?

Sampoorna: You have really changed Bondita. You are not my previous loving little sister at all now, except your Patibabu and this Roy Chowdhury family no one are visible to your eyes. .

Bondita: . I am always the same bondita. It is the change in your perception By the way I forgot to ask you one question when you are leaving 2 days before and at that we are worried about Tupur ..

Sampoorna: what is that?

Bondita: how did you get the information that mami health is spoiled? I mean who gave you the information? Mama or anyone had not come to Haveli and told this matter. Neither anyone had telephoned to this haveli. Then how do you know?

Sampoorna: my baba came to temple where I used to go regularly. He came there and gave the information

Bondita asked sarcastically: oh so your meeting point is temple right!?

Sampoorna became serious and grasped that Anirudh is coming from back with Bihari help slowly so she screamed with breaking voice: what is this Bondita? Why are you Mocking me like this ? Recently we both didn't get into any tiff. I was been caged in my room all the day. Still you are at my back. Are you seeking revenge on me for what all injustice I have done to you?

Bondita screamed : DIDI.

Sampoorna: Its true that I tried to harm you and now you became powerful and vengeful so you are settling your scores with me right Bondita? That means you won't forgive and forget the past so easily. You always taunt and mock people and make them feel offended.

Anirudh felt guilty for all his mistakes.

Bondita looked at back that her Patibabu is coming slowly. By seeing the change in sampoorna expressions Bondita grasped that she is intentionally making her Patibabu feel offended because last time when they are in private moments also she accused their intimacy like this only and tried to make her Patibabu feel offended

Bondita went and took his arm from Bhari babu hands and wrapped around her shoulder and told her sister : sampoorna didi! with this breaking voice and sympathetic face only you always get your things done. You better know how to make others feel offended and fall for your words. But all the time you can't survive on people's sympathy.

One day if you turn back and see only your reasons will be remained and your efforts to come out of the traumatic life it will be zero.

I am not here to mock you or taunt you or anyone . I am here to help. I want people to mend their ways and reform themselves. It may be anyone..all I want is people's welfare and well being..

She turned to her Patibabu and said softly : Patibabu! you are looking weak. Come you should have breakfast and then medicines and started taking him to dining table by making him walk

She asked Bihari: Bhati babu you please set the dining table and ask Koyli didi to give breakfast to sampoorna didi

Bihari : Ji Bahuraniji and left

Bondita thought while walking: I have planned everything for your reformation and better life sampoorna didi. I want you to work hard and stand up for yourself. But before I implement my plan this Patibabu problem had come infront of me. First I will solve my patibabu problem and then will focus on you. I will make sure that you mend your ways and become my old loving sampoorna didi and purify your heart